Regen Siblings

In real life, some players have their siblings also in the game (for example, Neville brothers) but I've never seen that in my game. I think it'd be good to have, I know it doesn't happen very often but you know, it'd be cool to have that. What do you think?

In my game on FM10, Liverpool bought Romelu Lukaku during the first season, in the beginning of the 3rd season, a regen called Patrizio Lukaku appears in their Youth Team. I assume they are relative since the uniqe surname and the fact that they have each other as favoured personnel. Besides they are both Belgium/Congo nationalities...

In my game on FM10, Liverpool bought Romelu Lukaku during the first season, in the beginning of the 3rd season, a regen called Patrizio Lukaku appears in their Youth Team. I assume they are relative since the uniqe surname and the fact that they have each other as favoured personnel. Besides they are both Belgium/Congo nationalities...

They are certainly bro's

Basically, It doesn't say whether a player is a sibling of another player but if they have the same surname and both have each other in their favoured personnel then they should be related.Just like if you get a son in the game.

I liked to see a screenshot of the carizzo brothers personal page.

Anyway, I think SI should introduce a thing on each players personal page saying whether their realted to any other football players, coaches, managers or staff.SI wouldn't have to spend much time on it because as I said they would have each other as their favoured personnel.

Great Idea

Basically, It doesn't say whether a player is a sibling of another player but if they have the same surname and both have each other in their favoured personnel then they should be related.Just like if you get a son in the game.

Anyway, I think SI should introduce a thing on each players personal page saying whether their realted to any other football players, coaches, managers or staff.SI wouldn't have to spend much time on it because as I said they would have each other as their favoured personnel.

Great Idea

I agree. I have been wanting to say that for some time know. There should be some sort of relative favoured personal.

Great Idea

I agree. I have been wanting to say that for some time know. There should be some sort of relative favoured personal.

I too concur. I also don't think it would be too hard to implement and it would be nice to know 100% one way or another whether someone is your son in the game, etc.

Great Idea

I'm pretty sure they're not brothers, since they don't have each other under favoured personnel, were born in different places and I bought them from different clubs. I assume maybe they're cousins, or it is just the random name generator picking the same name twice, though i'm not sure.

i have a mexican regen on my save with the surname Dos Santos and he has jonathan dos santos as favourite personnel and has brazil as a second nationality the same as jonathan, although he doesnt have spanish as nationality, but maybe hes a regen brother or something?

dossantos1.jpgw1024.png

dossantos2.jpgw1024.png

I don't think there are enough regen siblings in the game... I for one have never seen one, and there are quite a few players who have proffessional siblings:

Toure's, Da Silva's, Drogba's brother players in France, the Russian twins.

And there have been other famous ones in the past:

De Boer's, Laudrups, Charltons etc.

And it's not exclusive to players: The Lewin's (Colin and Gary) are brothers.

And there's a fair few cousins about: Le Tallec and Sinama-Pongolle, Lampard and Redknapp etc etc.

I too would like to see a 'relatives' section under 'personal' section.

I don't think there are enough regen siblings in the game... I for one have never seen one, and there are quite a few players who have proffessional siblings:

Toure's, Da Silva's, Drogba's brother players in France, the Russian twins.

And there have been other famous ones in the past:

De Boer's, Laudrups, Charltons etc.

And it's not exclusive to players: The Lewin's (Colin and Gary) are brothers.

And there's a fair few cousins about: Le Tallec and Sinama-Pongolle, Lampard and Redknapp etc etc.

I too would like to see a 'relatives' section under 'personal' section.

You missed off the Nevilles! Also, there are the Sodje brothers, Efe, Sam, Akpo (I think) and the other one.

In real life, some players have their siblings also in the game (for example, Neville brothers) but I've never seen that in my game. I think it'd be good to have, I know it doesn't happen very often but you know, it'd be cool to have that. What do you think?

Yep, I've seen them...

My wonderkid centrehalf and some very very very average fullback. You'd be hating it if you were him. I'm going to give him the best chance he has, but I don't think the younger brother will ever make it in the top flight.

WHAT?!? Your son? It's a football management game!

Clearly you have missed the threads about having a son in the game then!

It DOES happen, I have had a son come through the youth ranks in my game in FM08. Plenty of people have had it happen in FM09 and FM10 aswell. Check this forum, you will see quite a big thread about it.

Clearly you have missed the threads about having a son in the game then!

It DOES happen, I have had a son come through the youth ranks in my game in FM08. Plenty of people have had it happen in FM09 and FM10 aswell. Check this forum, you will see quite a big thread about it.

It seems so. What an enormously superfluous feature.

I had two regens in my youth academy that were brothers, two years apart. The Kinsella brothers from Navan, Ireland. They both moved on (funnily enough, one went to Fulham and the other to QPR) and became upper Championship/lower Premiership players and featured exclusively for RoI.

had a couple of kids come through in my Liverpool game with the same surname and home town (Kingston-Upon-Themes) a few years apart with each other as fav personnel.

One is regarded as the next Michael Owen (bit scared there) and the other is dubbed the next Les Ferdinand (also a bit scared)!

They are both still in my U18s and are actually a decent combination upfront together, hope they can make it through to my senior squad, don't like their chances though, only 1 player from my youth now plays with the big boys for Liverpool a RB who rotates with 2 others. Do have about 15 former youth players at other EPL clubs though.

Archived