Best laptop

Hey guys i have fm and a desktop computer but for my birthday on thursday im going to purchase a laptop. This will mostly be used for school work and such but there always has to be a version of fm on every computer lol. I have around £300-335 to spend. I have looked around but in my price range they all seem to be netbooks which for me are inconvenient. Does anybody have any reccomendations or websites that they have used previously. Ps i would also like the laptop to run fm10 to a good standard.

Thanks

Chris

Hey guys i have fm and a desktop computer but for my birthday on thursday im going to purchase a laptop. This will mostly be used for school work and such but there always has to be a version of fm on every computer lol. I have around £300-335 to spend. I have looked around but in my price range they all seem to be netbooks which for me are inconvenient. Does anybody have any reccomendations or websites that they have used previously. Ps i would also like the laptop to run fm10 to a good standard.

Thanks

Chris

Well, in terms of netbooks, this one is the best possible:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002ONCBVC/bestnetbookstobuy-com-20

Though it's a bit more exp.

In that price range you can get older Acers and Asus' or a decent desktop.

Archived