Board Takeovers

On my Stocksbridge save on fm 10.2 i'm having a problem with my board takeover. I just won the northern premier league with one takeover failing and another one towards the season starting at around march time. I'm now in august and this takeover is still going on and with me now only having 12 players and a transfer embargo I can't get any more players so my form at the start of the season is going to be poor. The takeover itself has been up and down all the time switching from rocking and going well for the past 4 or 5 months now. Should this have gone on for so long?

Yeah, board takeovers can go on f o r e v e r. And it's the worst where you've waited 8 months for this propose tycoon with buy your club, and he pulls out at the last minute. :(

Gutted for you. It's very hard and frustrating when I have a squad of 12 so far that really isn't good enough for the Blue Square North and cannot bring in anyone yet till this board takeover is complete. Does anyone have any experience with takeovers at this level and the length of time these things take?

Archived