WP Cheat

Or you could man up and get on with the fact that it got rejected....and make do with what you have got?...like actual managers do?

Real managers also have actual players to actually manage, not blobs or polygons. As well as taking actual training on an actual training pitch, not to mention being able to actually set up real set-pieces. They also have an actual real chairman that they can actually have an actual conversation with. They also have the ability to actually talk to players in more that 5 different sentences, as well as being able to take team talks in actual English and not actually pre-set phrases. Etc.

It's love. Actually.

Real managers also have actual players to actually manage, not blobs or polygons. As well as taking actual training on an actual training pitch, not to mention being able to actually set up real set-pieces. They also have an actual real chairman that they can actually have an actual conversation with. They also have the ability to actually talk to players in more that 5 different sentences, as well as being able to take team talks in actual English and not actually pre-set phrases. Etc.

It's love. Actually.

Great post lol! :D:thup:

it doesent let you sign him anyway. If he gets rejected a work permit on my game it automatically npulls me out of the deal. Is there a way around this.

It shouldn't do this. :confused: After the appeal for a WP gets rejected, you should have the option to either cancel the deal or keep it going through.

• 3 weeks later...
Or you could man up and get on with the fact that it got rejected....and make do with what you have got?...like actual managers do?

Well actually it worked for me and the new actual contract offer was accepted by my actual player and he got an actual work permit thanks to this actual helpful piece of advice and the actual right back problem I had is now an actual distant memory, well it will be in Jan when I can register him in my actual squad!

Cheers FM!

and cheers Wee for pointing the way with my 'actual' reply

Archived