Assistant stopped giving advice in backroom meetings?

Ive noticed in the past 5 games or so my assistant has stopped giving me advice in the backroom meetings on height, speed, technique, dribbling etc for forthcoming games. He is still giving me advice on what the opposition does well against or doesnt do well against. Like defensive line, width and tempo though. I dont understand why he has stopped giving me the other advice though as i found it really helpfull. Has this happend to anyone else before? Or does anyone know how to get the advice back to like it was before?

nev147 has the assistant stopped giving you the advice on the height, speed advantages/disadvantages etc or how best to tutor your young players?

The advantages and disadvantages is not there from the backroom pre match advise. The tutoring is there in the backroom meeting every two weeks for me. :)

I've always wondered what the height/aggression/passing/etc. advice is based on. Is it the respective first team squads as a whole, the currently selected first XI or match squad, the XI/squad that played the last game or even the last game in the actual competition the upcoming match is in.

backroom advice displays advice on the upcoming match on a matchday, and the other advice on non match days :)

Im still getting the same match advice on a match day as i do 2 days before the match. i.e no advice on height, speed, dribbling etc. Ive uploaded a screenshot to show what im getting all the time

th_backroom.jpg

Archived