Injuries - Pain Killing Injections

Ok so heres whats happened.. My star winger gets crocked 10 days before a champions league games vs Manchester United. Hes out for up to 2 week according to my physio. I have a game in 7 days time in the league.

Im given the option of either,

A) Give pain killing injection to get through the league game, or

B) Send for treatment.

The problem is i dont want him to play in the league game, i can afford to rest him so i dont want to give a pain killing injection, but if i choose to send for treatment, he might also be out of the Man U game as he is unlikely to have recovered in time.

Why cant i pick some option to treat him intensivly up until that Man U game, and then, if need be, give a pain killing injection for that game depending on his level of fitness.

Im still playing FM07 so apologies if this has been altered for FM08, but if not surely its something that could be looked at for 09 to prevent such situations arising.

Ok so heres whats happened.. My star winger gets crocked 10 days before a champions league games vs Manchester United. Hes out for up to 2 week according to my physio. I have a game in 7 days time in the league.

Im given the option of either,

A) Give pain killing injection to get through the league game, or

B) Send for treatment.

The problem is i dont want him to play in the league game, i can afford to rest him so i dont want to give a pain killing injection, but if i choose to send for treatment, he might also be out of the Man U game as he is unlikely to have recovered in time.

Why cant i pick some option to treat him intensivly up until that Man U game, and then, if need be, give a pain killing injection for that game depending on his level of fitness.

Im still playing FM07 so apologies if this has been altered for FM08, but if not surely its something that could be looked at for 09 to prevent such situations arising.

Archived