Can we not complain about decisions now?

Just curious because my Barca team has just been beaten 0-1 by Liverpool in the Champions League (group stage) and the goal was massively offside. My players and I are livid. I understand that officials make incorrect decisions and I'm fine with that but I thought I would at least get the chance to have a moan about it after the game but nothing. Sure this used to be in the game but my memory is a bit hazy. Can anyone shed any light?

Here is the offside by the way:

offside.jpg

Oh yeah, also the goal was scored in the 96th minute when 3 minutes had been added on! I am fuming and I want to rant about it (in the game, not here!!)

I think the OP point was that even in the post match press conference you don't get asked all the time. For example, I was away in the league to Cambridge and after 5 mins my RW got sent off for a two-footed tackle. I wasn't asked about this in the press conference even though it is a game changing moment. They were more interested about asked about the opponents CB.

I think the OP point was that even in the post match press conference you don't get asked all the time. For example, I was away in the league to Cambridge and after 5 mins my RW got sent off for a two-footed tackle. I wasn't asked about this in the press conference even though it is a game changing moment. They were more interested about asked about the opponents CB.

Yes that as well probably but here there was no press conference, so no chance to complain.

Archived