Stupid players?

I've noticed a lot that players seem to just look and stare at the ball rather than go for it. I mean my player would be within 1m of the ball and just stare at the ball while the opposition player would be 10m away from the ball and still be able to get it.

And dont say it's tactic or a bad player, coz even a 5yr old child would know to get the ball when it's right infront of you.

Bug or not?

I've noticed a lot that players seem to just look and stare at the ball rather than go for it. I mean my player would be within 1m of the ball and just stare at the ball while the opposition player would be 10m away from the ball and still be able to get it.

And dont say it's tactic or a bad player, coz even a 5yr old child would know to get the ball when it's right infront of you.

Bug or not?

I'm noticing my CBs charging up past everybody to head the ball away when there is absolutely no need to which is EXTREMELY annoying. One of the CBs is on cover and the other on defend and I'm using tight zonal marking. It seems to happen no matter what set up i try.

Any ideas why they do this? or is it also just a bug or coding error?

Archived