How many hours

from when i wake up till its time for bed again.

LOL. This is great. Lets hear more

My parents are starting to think Ive lost the plot seeing me on the PC this long.

I live in Australia and its summer over here now and all my mates are going beach tomorrow and Im so tempted to stay home and play FM :confused:

However I most likely will go beach :thdn:

LOL. This is great. Lets hear more

My parents are starting to think Ive lost the plot seeing me on the PC this long.

I live in Australia and its summer over here now and all my mates are going beach tomorrow and Im so tempted to stay home and play FM :confused:

However I most likely will go beach :thdn:

Haha I had the same conundrum today, though the weather turned in my favour. Perth is muggy and pretty sticky at the moment, great FM weather TBH. The beach can wait 'til the weekend :rolleyes:

Sun what is this??? We not heard of this in Wales

Have you ever even unzipped your waterproof let alone take it off?

My Welsh grandad once told me he didn't know there was any other weather apart from Rain till he crossed the Severn Bridge :D

LOL no sun up in Wales hey

Well it reached 49 degrees celsius in Melbourne last summer

New South Wales ain't the same.

expecting to be bitten on the ass for my lack of geography skills :D

Im sure i've done a full 24 hours at least, in my younger days of course ;). At the minute i play FM whilst doing a whole host of things, like being on here, blogging, facebook, dealing with wife/children/family drama's so i can play 8 hours although not solidly, if you get what i mean :thup:

Archived