Where is the Data Editor? ( Steam )

Hi, I downloaded FM2010 via Steam, been playing for a while now and want to fiddle around with the data editor now, but I cant find it anywhere.

Is it there? Where would it be? Ive looked in most the Steam folders and the FM2010 folders.

Can anyone help me out.

I'm not sure as I used Steam for 09 and 10 but I think it might be, start > documents and settings > football manager 2010 > tools > editor

Hi slipknot67,i'm new to the football manager series and the SI community, would also like to have access to the editor,have followed your instructions and now have editor football icon on desktop,but it will not open,brings up message saying editor.exe-entry point not found,are you able to help? thanks

Hi slipknot67,i'm new to the football manager series and the SI community, would also like to have access to the editor,have followed your instructions and now have editor football icon on desktop,but it will not open,brings up message saying editor.exe-entry point not found,are you able to help? thanks

Maybe right click on the icon then click on properties and check that in the box next to target in the shortcut menu has .exe at the end...I've never encountered this problem myself, so not sure if this will fix it but might be worth a try.:thup:

Archived