PUNCHIN THE REFEREE!

I know other people have posted that there player has punched the referee but all i want to know is what player i have seen this twice:

Betis' winger Edu against me after having a penalty awarded against them and while aat Swansea Lee Trundle did for no apparent reason they both recieved 12 match bans,

If you have had this please reply with the match and player

I know other people have posted that there player has punched the referee but all i want to know is what player i have seen this twice:

Betis' winger Edu against me after having a penalty awarded against them and while aat Swansea Lee Trundle did for no apparent reason they both recieved 12 match bans,

If you have had this please reply with the match and player

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

as marc said, it's very rare on the game. never had it happenon any of my games,

BTW, hello rhys! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Ben

Its pretty hard to miss it seems to take a while even in very fast and as Mikey said its in capitols also i had a look at both players and they both aggresion 20 so im taking a guess that that was one of the causes

• 3 weeks later...

On an older version Edmundo pushed over the referee and was banned from all forms of football for 6 months! It was either CM4 00-01 or 99-00 i get them all confused.

It was one where Edmundo was about 29 at the start and had no club, and was actually pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived