Mac version?

I apologise if this is a stupid question. After years of struggling with Windows, I've sold my PC and bought a Macbook. I'm therefore still very much a novice on all things Mac related.

I really want to get FM10 for my new computer but I can't see a dedicated Mac version of FM for sale. Does that mean that I can buy a standard PC DVD version? I thought there were issue of compatibility and I don't have a boot camp Mac.

Thanks.

I apologise if this is a stupid question. After years of struggling with Windows, I've sold my PC and bought a Macbook. I'm therefore still very much a novice on all things Mac related.

I really want to get FM10 for my new computer but I can't see a dedicated Mac version of FM for sale. Does that mean that I can buy a standard PC DVD version? I thought there were issue of compatibility and I don't have a boot camp Mac.

Thanks.

Just buy the version you get from the shops, it works with the Mac. I've been doing this since 07 and I've had absolutely no problems (though other users will argue differently). :p

Archived