How Come?

I dont really think there is anyway that you can help a player learn a language, Ive never heard of one anyway. Players have an adapability rating which I know helps determine how well they settle into a new country and such. Its just a guess on my part but I imagine that this plays a part in the player learning the language. Im guessing that he has a low adapability rating so it might take him longer to learn the language

Its just my opinion of course but that would be the only thing I could think of. Sorry I couldnt be more help

First of all I don't need it is necessary to speak Turkish to speak Turkish. Even it is necessary clubs could get around this problem very easily IRL. For Example Nobre gained 2nd Nationality, but I have never seen Nobre speaking any Turkish. I hope he will learn sooner rather than later, so I could play him as Turkish before he retires.

Also where can I find adabtibility rating for a player? Is it in hidden attributes?

First of all I don't need it is necessary to speak Turkish to speak Turkish. Even it is necessary clubs could get around this problem very easily IRL. For Example Nobre gained 2nd Nationality, but I have never seen Nobre speaking any Turkish. I hope he will learn sooner rather than later, so I could play him as Turkish before he retires.

Also where can I find adabtibility rating for a player? Is it in hidden attributes?

You can hace a look at the editor that came with the game, or use FMRTE (Football Manager Real Time Editor) to look whilst your playing your save.

You can hace a look at the editor that came with the game, or use FMRTE (Football Manager Real Time Editor) to look whilst your playing your save.

Thnx. I will look into that. Nonetheless it is frustrating a player not able to learn a language in 5 years; plus there is not such a problem IRL. There is no tests or whatsoever as far as I know to gain a Natinality. Even there is a tutor could be hired in Holidays.

Nobre (Besiktas) & Vederson (Fenerbahce) are good examples. I have never heard them give reports without an interpreter.

Archived