FM referee hits new low.. Crazy. Must see this SI. screenshots and pkm

It's like the title says. the mad face is just for drama, i'm not mad.. :p

Inside the box foul. No penalty, free kick. Player set the ball inside. Went to see the report, maybe it was one of those fouls inside the box, who give you a free kick, instead of penalty. But NO! it was a DIRECT free kick.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/839/imagem1xl.png

You must watch the pkm, since the ball in this screenshot is still not in position.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TUL1VQ55

Plenty of CCC's and i had 5 or 6 shoots hitting the posts!!!!

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4665/imagem3c.png

No, thats not. It still happens very often, despite teams being told to play to the whistle.

Not in here. :D One of the coaches even said: Fair play is bs. Usually the teams only send the ball away when a player from their own team is down. (here anyways :p)

Its really rare at least in matches between the "bigger clubs" in here for that to happen :p They did it before but its becoming less frequent with time. Soon they wont do it at all.

But what I dislike is that the AI teams never do that for my team... Actually they even scored because of that. Its kinda unfair tbh... (there should be a slider for that :D)

Enough of the insults please people, it really isn't needed.

Perhaps if people actually read before posting this could have been avoided.

Perhaps if the OP looked at his own pictures and pkms before posting then useless threads such as this wouldn't get started.

Wrong.

If it's on the line, it is up to the referee to 'use discretion'

???? err... no, the lines make up the part of the field of play to which they are attached... touch lines and goal lines are part of the pitch, so the ball is not out of play until it has completely crossed the line.

Goal box lines are part of the goal area, penalty box lines are part of the penalty area. Ergo, if the ball is anywhere on the line, it's a penalty - simple.

A penalty kick is awarded if any of the above ten offences is committed by a player inside his own penalty area, irrespective of the position of the ball, provided it is in play.

Inside, not on the border of.

Fouls on the line are free kicks.

Inside, not on the border of.

Fouls on the line are free kicks.

But the line is a part of the penalty area so the foul on the line is actually inside it.

Was 100% sure of it all my life. Will be a blow if it's not so :)

EDIT. A bit of googling and I find out that of course I am right. BTW I can see some being having just a wrong impression of the rules and thinking that on the line=not penalty, but "it is up to the referee to 'use discretion'" sounds really stupid. :)

Archived