Team Talks

Don't know if anyone has the answer to this...

When FM 2010 was announced I am sure that teamtalks were mentioned as an area that had been improved but having played under each patch it seems identical to 09. I am sure Miles talked about the ability to lamblast players for a poor half if it followed a good one (i.e. you are up 4-0 and get pegged back to 4-4 like Cardiff) but that doesn't seem to be there.

Also as more of an improvement than a problem - have SI considered allowing users to have the touchline instructions available during half time. I.e if 4-0 up it would be nice to move from attack to control, tell them to retain possession etc without having to work it through on the tactics. I love the touchline element but just want it during team talks too...

Don't know if anyone has the answer to this...

When FM 2010 was announced I am sure that teamtalks were mentioned as an area that had been improved but having played under each patch it seems identical to 09. I am sure Miles talked about the ability to lamblast players for a poor half if it followed a good one (i.e. you are up 4-0 and get pegged back to 4-4 like Cardiff) but that doesn't seem to be there.Also as more of an improvement than a problem - have SI considered allowing users to have the touchline instructions available during half time. I.e if 4-0 up it would be nice to move from attack to control, tell them to retain possession etc without having to work it through on the tactics. I love the touchline element but just want it during team talks too...

I can confirm this is DEFINITELY in FM10. I have had the opportunity to do this a few times, something along the lines of 'Tell the players that despite the good first half, the second half was terrible'.

It doesn't seem to appear in the team talk selections very often though.

Archived