Determined to prove his worth to the team...but want's to leave?!

Hey,

I have Hulk for Newcastle and after a year at the club he said he wanted to leave. I accept his transfer request, and offer him to clubs for £35m. During this i'm still playing him. However, on his General Happiness, he say's 'Determined to prove his worth to the team' so I try and offer him a new contract and he isn't interested.

What can I do? Or is this a bug/glitch?

He could still prove his worth by moving on to a new team and doing well. Whether that's how the game is seeing it, though, I don't know.

My guess is that it's just a glitch... the game is programmed to put neat-o events and situations on the screen, but it fails in combining them logically.

What was his reason for wanting to leave? Bigger club move perhaps?

If that is it and your club has improved significantly in performance then it is possible that he has re-thought his decision regarding his transfer request but for whatever reason the game has yet to activate whatever trigger it is that would have him make the request to be removed from the transfer list. Players on the transfer list very rarely sign contracts as their futures are unsure.

If he is not already, perhaps setting his squad status to indispensable and maybe praising him would help to activate that trigger where he will request to be removed from the transfer list and then you can try and sign him to a new contract.

i think that he doesn't accept a new contract becouse when you offer someone to other clubs, they will be marked as the club dont have interest in him and transfer listed. I think that that is the reason. sorry for my bad english

Archived