Anyone manages Italian clubs?

:) hi, im Yuriy and this is my first post. im a Ukranian 14 year old boy, live in Malta, and support Juventus (yeah its quite unlikely coz everyone here is a fan of an English club :D). anyway, lets get to the point: ive been a mad fmh fan for about a year now. however, things have been rather too easy with Juventus so i decided use the editor to put them in serie c1/b instead of andria BAT who went the other way. so ive been wondering if anyone could post any downloadable tactics, training schedules, and perhaps even results of their seasons in Italy. Oh, and btw im currently playing 1st season on fmh2010. i'll try to keep you guys updated. thanks everyone! :p

p.s. i know its easy in serie c1/b but i started there so i could win everything i possibly could with Juventus, and im still aiming for the italian cup and champion's league, so i'll need good tactics!

season started well with kaiming's 4-4-2 tactic sitting 2nd by 1 point in serie c1/b but 1st place rimini are 2 games ahead, so technically im still 1st. :D i got the league, cup, and champion's league and im looking to change my tactics, maybe to thebugel's 4-3-3, after my recent narrow losses to arsenal and cska moscow (even though im sitting first in group stage) and 3 dissapointing draws against my serie c1 fellows. my training schedules are all set on medium, and intense for tactics (so i can get the best out of the tactic you ppl provide me :) ) next game is important; a single leg italian cup game, so i MUST find the right tactic and win convincingly against udinese...

Archived