player faces and club badges problem

Not sure about 10 but on 09 I had a similar problem. Turned out that somehow the target folder for FM to look in had been changed. Make sure on the Prefernce page that the programme is looking in the correct folder for the graphics packs.

Not sure about 10 but on 09 I had a similar problem. Turned out that somehow the target folder for FM to look in had been changed. Make sure on the Prefernce page that the programme is looking in the correct folder for the graphics packs.

Well im not sure where to chane the target folder, there are 2 types of picture format and neither of them are working.It makes no sense how its just stopped working like this.

OK, I can only say how it is on 09 as I don't have 10. In the Preferences page toward the bottom there is a section called User Data Folder. In that section it says Folder Locations and there is a location that the programme looks in to access all the files. In 09 this should be C: Users/ your name/ Documents/Sports Interactive/FM2009. Make sure this location is as it should be for you.

Archived