tycoon takeovers

micah hyde as chairman, wtf!!! that said henrik larsson is chairman of brentford on my game lol

and andy gray is on the board??? has he left sky sports

I found that weird to, even though I had only a small idea of who Andy Gray was. :rolleyes:

Another thing, these Jamaicans are filthy rich and keep pumping money into Man Utd. :thdn:

micah hyde as chairman, wtf!!! that said henrik larsson is chairman of brentford on my game lol

and andy gray is on the board??? has he left sky sports

Different Andy Gray - Sky Sports one is Scottish.

Eseban Cambiasso is chairman of Norwich in my game. He sacked the manager and put his own in place. Hasn't worked out as they have fallen from 2nd to 16th in the Championship.

Hi is the tycoon element still in FM 2010 im sure it is also which clubs do get takeover regulary in the lower leagues wuch as the championship so i know which clubs to avoid so that i dont get sacked stright away

You don't always get sacked if your club is taken over by a tycoon.

In my game Leeds gets taken over in 2012 everytime I play, its either by a bunch of Aussies or Bulgarians 3 a piece at the moment.....Bradford have been taken over 2 in some games that i have notice and within 5 years always in prem, think both times led by marcus allback

Archived