rugby scores...

what the hells going on? i have had 2 or 3 matches in my second season where i have scored and conceded more than 5! my last match was a 8-6 triumph over real madrid. its crazy.

there was another match against man city and that was 6-5 to me.

why is this happening?

nah mate im liverpool...

my team is as follows

reina

johnson carra agger insua

gourcuff gerrard aquilani babel/ or a regen oliviera

dzeko torres.

apart from gourcuff n babel all my team are in their preffered positions.

real madrid have 4 out of position and still score loads??

• Administrators

Actually. without cheating, I have seen scores of 8-4 in AI games. But it was a one off. So I suppose it does happen. The Chelsea screenie is a fix though :D

Well, that ought to blow the "superkeeper" myth out of the water once and for all.

I don't belive in the "super keeper" bug. All I notice now is every now and then a goalkeeper makes a world class save which they do in real life.

I think people just need something to blame their poor results on.

its wierd, i do believe there is a HUGE amount of scripture in this game which thus makes it like a SUPER KEEPER. for those of you who dont understand what im getting at, its like pro evo games. now no matter HOW many shots you have if the game doesnt want you to win it wont let you. but thats the idea of difficulty levels. now i consider myself a pretty good cm/fm player and my current win ratio is 69% over two years which is very good, considering i have a shed loads of draws its not losses that make it 69% but i still believe there is quite abit of scripture in this game. like for instance i have saved my game at several intervalls and tested different selections tactics ect. and 85% of the time the same players score the goals at around the same times. i have a match saved vs madrid and RAUL always scores in the minutes from 1 -15. without fail. the c.ronaldo scores in the 50+ mark. theres no super keeper just scripture to make the game a challenge

its wierd, i do believe there is a HUGE amount of scripture in this game which thus makes it like a SUPER KEEPER. for those of you who dont understand what im getting at, its like pro evo games. now no matter HOW many shots you have if the game doesnt want you to win it wont let you. but thats the idea of difficulty levels. now i consider myself a pretty good cm/fm player and my current win ratio is 69% over two years which is very good, considering i have a shed loads of draws its not losses that make it 69% but i still believe there is quite abit of scripture in this game. like for instance i have saved my game at several intervalls and tested different selections tactics ect. and 85% of the time the same players score the goals at around the same times. i have a match saved vs madrid and RAUL always scores in the minutes from 1 -15. without fail. the c.ronaldo scores in the 50+ mark. theres no super keeper just scripture to make the game a challenge

Sometimes the game feels like it is scripted, but it really isn't. Having said that, some games IRL feel scripted. When my team go 3-0 up at half-time - I know to expect less than 3 points!

its wierd, i do believe there is a HUGE amount of scripture in this game which thus makes it like a SUPER KEEPER. for those of you who dont understand what im getting at, its like pro evo games. now no matter HOW many shots you have if the game doesnt want you to win it wont let you.

This suprises me. Given how you've started this thread about your 6-5 and 8-6 results, I would have expected you to be the last person to talk about the 'superkeeper' thingy. If anything, I'd say your results are the ultimate proof the superkeeper doesn't exist, and that there's something in your tactics (whatever it may be) that makes you score as well as concede an awful lot.

I don't belive in the "super keeper" bug. All I notice now is every now and then a goalkeeper makes a world class save which they do in real life.

I think people just need something to blame their poor results on.

You're spot on, imo.

Neji im telling you every game needs scripture.and this game has it.

I've seen threads claiming that certain matches are unwinnable, they get uploaded then the theory is disproven. If matches are scripted, then they would be the same everytime you played it.

Archived