rangers feeder clubs

Is there a specific reason why Rangers aren't allowed to start with any feeder clubs? I have tried to change this on the editor as a club their size should have a couple of clubs but when I start a new game and select the correct database it still comes up with them as having no feeder clubs. Have I posted this in the right area and does anyone know of any codes that prevent this?

Nothing to do with their financial situation? Not being able to pay fees and/or annual payments to their feeder club?

Otherwise i am unsure, have you tried asking the board for a feeder? what was the response? Did you ask at the very start of the game?

In reply to sergioma33..,

It is allowed in Scotland Celtic Start with 4, Rochdale(England), Ujpest(Hungary), Albion Rovers(Scotland) and Oostende(Belgium).

I don't understand why this is, unless it is a Rangers board decision.

Nothing to do with their financial situation? Not being able to pay fees and/or annual payments to their feeder club?

Otherwise i am unsure, have you tried asking the board for a feeder? what was the response? Did you ask at the very start of the game?

In reply to sergioma33..,

It is allowed in Scotland Celtic Start with 4, Rochdale(England), Ujpest(Hungary), Albion Rovers(Scotland) and Oostende(Belgium).

I don't understand why this is, unless it is a Rangers board decision.

WHS. And it's possible they just don't have any. Maybe they didn't find the Linfield link benaficiary and seeing as their financial situation is detiriorating they may have not seen any reason to keep it going.

Archived