PDA

View Full Version : rangers feeder clubs

jimmyt86
28-12-2009, 18:33
Is there a specific reason why Rangers aren't allowed to start with any feeder clubs? I have tried to change this on the editor as a club their size should have a couple of clubs but when I start a new game and select the correct database it still comes up with them as having no feeder clubs. Have I posted this in the right area and does anyone know of any codes that prevent this?

sergioma33
28-12-2009, 19:42
maybe in Scotland is not allowed

townley12inch
28-12-2009, 19:43
i thot they were linfields parent club am i wrong they were last year any way

jimmyt86
28-12-2009, 20:24
Its alright, I've slightly sorted the problem. I had forget to put the details in (such as first option, loan etc.) when adding new feeder club on the database. Don't know why they don't have Linfield again

huntelaar19
28-12-2009, 21:01
it's because they can't afford an affiliate :p

JockStein1967
28-12-2009, 22:35
Nothing to do with their financial situation? Not being able to pay fees and/or annual payments to their feeder club?
Otherwise i am unsure, have you tried asking the board for a feeder? what was the response? Did you ask at the very start of the game?

In reply to sergioma33..,
It is allowed in Scotland Celtic Start with 4, Rochdale(England), Ujpest(Hungary), Albion Rovers(Scotland) and Oostende(Belgium).

I don't understand why this is, unless it is a Rangers board decision.

MillwallLion08
28-12-2009, 23:06
Nothing to do with their financial situation? Not being able to pay fees and/or annual payments to their feeder club?
Otherwise i am unsure, have you tried asking the board for a feeder? what was the response? Did you ask at the very start of the game?

In reply to sergioma33..,
It is allowed in Scotland Celtic Start with 4, Rochdale(England), Ujpest(Hungary), Albion Rovers(Scotland) and Oostende(Belgium).

I don't understand why this is, unless it is a Rangers board decision.

WHS. And it's possible they just don't have any. Maybe they didn't find the Linfield link benaficiary and seeing as their financial situation is detiriorating they may have not seen any reason to keep it going.

George Soutar loyal
29-12-2009, 00:28
im 5 seasons in and ive got bradford,kv mechlen and just about to seal perth glory as feeder clubs

gregt or smokey
30-12-2009, 00:03
in the editor, after u add a feeder team u need to click on the feeder teams name which opens up more options such as players go on loan, players move for free etc. i had the same problem til i noticed this

Ryknow
30-12-2009, 07:03
Have Rangers canceled that connection with Linefield? I have three feeder clubs atm with Rangers just started second season.

deep64blue
30-12-2009, 10:19
It is allowed in Scotland Celtic Start with 4, Rochdale(England), Ujpest(Hungary), Albion Rovers(Scotland) and Oostende(Belgium).Why do they have this in FM when they don't in real life?