international option

hi guys

just a quick idea for international management i dont know if anyone has mentioned this but what if when you attend a match to watch players, the players from your nation were lit up now i no that this wouldn't help much when managing some of the more famous teams but i think that it would work well for the lesser known nations, for example nigeria who i have just taken over at the start of my game but i wouldn't have a clue as to who to be looking out for lol so i think that this could really help.

just a quick idea tell me what you think

thanks for reading

hi guys

just a quick idea for international management i dont know if anyone has mentioned this but what if when you attend a match to watch players, the players from your nation were lit up now i no that this wouldn't help much when managing some of the more famous teams but i think that it would work well for the lesser known nations, for example nigeria who i have just taken over at the start of my game but i wouldn't have a clue as to who to be looking out for lol so i think that this could really help.

just a quick idea tell me what you think

thanks for reading

Archived