Unrealistic comeback

Dear real life, I was watching the BBC's "Final Score" and saw that it was Peterborough 0-4 Cardiff at half-time. With no sendings off the full time score was Peterborough 4-4 Cardiff.

I'm sorry, but no tactical changes or half-time talks have this much of an effect. Please, real life, fix your ME.

Dear real life, I was watching the BBC's "Final Score" and saw that it was Peterborough 0-4 Cardiff at half-time. With no sendings off the full time score was Peterborough 4-4 Cardiff.

I'm sorry, but no tactical changes or half-time talks have this much of an effect. Please, real life, fix your ME.

:D :D

It does happen. Im just waiting for someone to say "wah wah cry, its only happened once and thats no justification wah wah cry"

That reminds of a match I saw on tv in the 2000/01 season of the Romanian league.

Then title holders Dinamo were playing a home match against newly promoted (and meanwhile dissolved) Foresta. Dinamo were leading 4-0 in the 60th minute and no one was surprised. However Foresta managed to turn it around and win it 5-4 in the end. RL has the worst ME ever. :)

video (from Dinamo's 4th goal onward):

Funny post, indeed (no sarcasm).

The problem with the results in FM isn't that results like that don't happen in real life but how frequent they happen in FM10. I have 2-5 of these games each season and I don't think that every team in real life has that amount of turnaround-games per season.

I just did a Fergie and was 2-1 down with 1 minute of injury time gone and managed 2 late late late late late late late late late late late late late late late late goals to win 3-2..........would never happen in real life........except when Portsmouth were 1-0 down at home to oxford United in 1985(I think) and Alan Biley scored 2 injury time goals to win the game 2-1.......but it would never happen again.........

Im a Cardiff fan and i can tell you that this result is a perfect example of how tactical ineptitude can effect you within a match. Dave Jones has not changed his formation since starting at the club in 2005, we play rigid 442 end off. We never chase a game or go defensive when we take a lead. The latter results in us drawing a lot of games that we have taken the lead in. We have not beaten a team that plays 5 in midfield for as long as i can remember.

So when players of FM complain about tactics and that they should not need to tweak them every game or change formation mid game, i beg to differ because being a Cardiff City fan i see our lack of tactical awareness effect us far to often

Archived