Lower League Scouting Tips n Tricks

Ok, so im havant and watedrlooville and i have pretty poor knowledge of countries outside the UK...

So...my solution?

Because when you search for players in the usual Player Search system using Transfer/Loan Listed or by position, it only brings up 'well known' players....

For players who are, for example, french/spanish/german/dutch etc...i use the MAIN search facility for when you know who you want to look at and you simply type in their name...

In that box i type names like Juan/Pablo/Marco/Pedro/Paolo/Jose/Van/Van De/de Silva/Silva/aa/zz/zh (i also simply type a '-' to bring up names that are hyphenated especially for middle eastern nationalities) etc etc to bring up a list of foreign players....

look for the ones who are unattached to a club and try to sign them, some will work, some will reject.....also try to offer trials to scout their stats if your actual scouts are not allowed outside the UK....

this takes a while to complete but thats how i find gem of lower league players with poor scouting knowledge...

give it a try....

if my explanation is unclear...just throw me some quesitons in reply....

cheers

guys

Archived