Scoreline problem

having played half a season with 10.2 i have to say that it is really strange that all of my scorelines are 1-0,2-1,2-0,1-1 or 0-0. I scored 3 or more goals in only 4 matches and i have played 27 matches with Man United. i had a run of 7 games that I won 2-1 or lost 2-1. The game just rarely allow you to score more than 2 goals, so you have games where you absolutely destroy your opponetnt with 10 shots on target and 4 CCC and you end up winning 1-0. This hasnt anything to do with the keeper ,i think it's just the way the game is coded. I had lot of games where i should be up 3-0 at half time and i won them only 1-0. my strikers missing sitters and so on. and it is not my tactics either because im really happy with the way my team is playing,creating chances galore but it's extremley hard to get even 2 goals up, let alone 3. i mean its all all right but having a look at my fixture list and seeing only 1-0,2-1,1-1 results over and over again doesn't seem realistic. simply to many games finish with these kind of results.

As cliched as it will sound, it's probably a tactical thing. As Aston Villa I've played 11(?) games and the only scorelinesto be repeated is 0-0 which I've had twice 2-1 which I've had twice and 2 1-0's. I've lost to Tottenham 5-0 away and drawn with United 3-3 at home.

Archived