How to make the game faster

Hi

I have been playing CM0102 for a long time now and i have just started to play FM 10 but the speed of the game is getting on my nevres..

I have a decent computer with 3 GB RAM and i only select england with 3 leagues and still it takes over 5 hours to complete a season..

ALso i play with a medium database..

Please HELP

OK. Load up your saved game, click the 'FM' button near the top-right of the screen, then you should see 'Detail Level' on the list that drops down. Under the 'Matches in Full Detail' headings, change all of them to 'None'. That should speed your game up a lot.

This won't effect the number of players in your game but creating a smaller database when you start a game will make it run a bit quicker too.

dont worry too much about the star rating, it is seemingly flawed. also, you might do this already but I had no idea about it; in task manager set fm.exe to run at high priority, it seems to speed up my game. and downloading gamebooster might help

how do you work the gamebooster?

Start the program and click the switch to gaming mode button. That's pretty much it. When you are finished playing FM turn it back off again and then close the program.

You won't ever get as fast as CM01/02 was though, you'll just have to get used to taking everything a bit slower these days. If you are still processing a lot then perhaps do something in-between to fill the void while you are left waiting

Archived