Editing a Post (To Staff)

I had a look and couldnt really find a forum that was suitable to put this in so since i only frequent here i thought i'd mention it here.

Is it possible we can have rights to edit our posts?

For example i created a graphics thread but obviously would like to update my first posts with more packs as people arent going to want to be scrolling through he thread?

I had a look and couldnt really find a forum that was suitable to put this in so since i only frequent here i thought i'd mention it here.

Is it possible we can have rights to edit our posts?

For example i created a graphics thread but obviously would like to update my first posts with more packs as people arent going to want to be scrolling through he thread?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

If you want something changed then email me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll do it for you ...

That way people can start conspiracy theories about what I've changed and why icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops i just sent it to your email in your profile, in any case i have sent to the email above too, but i forgot to change the message subject icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived