A New Record ?!?!?!?

wonderful photoshopping/paint use there

if not then maybe upload the database ? what leagues are you running ?

You sure are trusting... I will upload at some point. This is on FM07 unpatched. Here are some more screenshots:

07euros.jpg

07cwc.jpg

07hk.jpg

I bet England still haven't won. They'd still be showing clips of 1966, we'll break the 360 year drought next world cup lads.

Remember, England actually wins stuff on FM.

Wow! Did you holiday through 300 years of game time? That is simply wonderful! Did England win the World Cup? What leagues are you running?

Hong Kong, Small database

Your comment made me re-look at the picture, I hadn't noticed that it was for the Euros :p

Sadly I don't think you played through 300 years in three days of game time...

Why not?

On a small db with a small league running I can get through 1 season on FM10 in 25 minutes. That is approximately 55 seasons if left unchecked for 24 hours. I don't have a top spec PC. On FM07 where processing isn't so bad you should be able to bounce through more and if the PC is top spec Quad Core etc etc etc then 300 years is feasible

edit: Also it took someone 1 week to get through 200 seasons on fm10 with a Large DB and the total English League system running with a good spec PC.

Your comment made me re-look at the picture, I hadn't noticed that it was for the Euros :p

Sadly I don't think you played through 300 years in three days of game time...

Ah yes, sorry for miss-looking. I thought that was World Cup tournament.

Btw, three times in a row for France, hmmm.

Why not?

On a small db with a small league running I can get through 1 season on FM10 in 25 minutes. That is approximately 55 seasons if left unchecked for 24 hours. I don't have a top spec PC. On FM07 where processing isn't so bad you should be able to bounce through more and if the PC is top spec Quad Core etc etc etc then 300 years is feasible

edit: Also it took someone 1 week to get through 200 seasons on fm10 with a Large DB and the total English League system running with a good spec PC.

Hong Kong with a small database is about 3000 players. It averaged about 12-15 minutes per year even on my slow computer, so 330 years took around 3 days. My computer is kind of at the limit now, so I don't think I will get much further than that.

Archived