How to play loading EVERY (I said "every") championship

Hi!

I know...it's pratically impossible, but has anyone tried to play loading ALL of the championships of the world? (including the downloaded ones)

I tried to load all the african leagues (downloaded) and it's about 15 minutes that I'm waiting for playing my second day.....-.-

Is there a way to make it faster???

For example...I don't need all those players...is there a way to have a smaller database?

Or maybe could it be possible to load only the matches of the nation where you are? (for example if I am in South Africa I don't want to know the results of the Algerian second division..but anyway one day I could wish to play in Algeria..)

Does someone know how to help me?

I've tried loading every single league and large database that is available with FM, but then my computer is newly built, with one of the best CPUs on the market. In my case, the game loads pretty fast and the processing of fixtures doesn't take much time at all, even though before starting the game, the game performance indicator was only half a star.

Its been confirmed by various staff posting on this forum that no matter how much ram you have in your computers the game can only use 2gb ram since its a 32bit application so I dont think there is any real point to playing, or trying to play, with every league loaded. It might start pretty quickly as dirtyace has suggested but it will get really slow very quickly with that amount of leagues.

Well, that was just a quick test I ran to see how my new PC would handle it. However, in my current career game I have all European, South American, and North American leagues loaded (full detail), with large database. I'm about to finish my first season and the game processing is still as smooth as when I started.

Mmmh...well I've tried to set the minimum level of detail of the matches, then I set a high priority for FM using task manager, and the game seems to be faster (I'm using "only" all the african leagues)...

Anyway I'm asking if there are things that could accelerate the game..

For example if it's possible to download a file that let me select a very small database when I start a new game (I know that exist a file that let select a very huge database..so I thought that it's possible to find one that let select a very small DB too..).

Or if it's possible to select few players when I start the new game..

Or if it's possible not to load the results of every single country during the game, and loading only the results I'm interested in..

• SI Staff
Its been confirmed by various staff posting on this forum that no matter how much ram you have in your computers the game can only use 2gb ram since its a 32bit application so I dont think there is any real point to playing, or trying to play, with every league loaded. It might start pretty quickly as dirtyace has suggested but it will get really slow very quickly with that amount of leagues.

Patch 2 allows those with 64 bit OS' and more than 2GB RAM to utilise the extra RAM up to 4GB.

That said, patch 2 also gives suggested limits to the amount of players loaded into the game to ensure that the game doesn't run out of memory in the long run. Loading in all the leagues would go over this suggested limit, let alone adding in more leagues aswell!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238484

I wonder if somebody could create a 3gb enabler like was done for Empire Total War? Of course you don't want to encourage people to do anything that could create strange results but it would be interesting to find out. I imagine it could work in theory.

*edit*

I guess they have already implemented that capability so no need.

Patch 2 allows those with 64 bit OS' and more than 2GB RAM to utilise the extra RAM up to 4GB.

That said, patch 2 also gives suggested limits to the amount of players loaded into the game to ensure that the game doesn't run out of memory in the long run. Loading in all the leagues would go over this suggested limit, let alone adding in more leagues aswell!

That's great, that partially explains why the game is so smooth for me. I am also using 4GB of DDR3 RAM. I am way over the suggested limit but the game continues to work extremely well, hardly any slow downs at all.

This is indeed great news! :D

Archived