Why dont players have numbers on their backs

I hope that the last thing they’ll think about, there’s a lot of work on the 3D engine, they already did quite a lot since the first version, let’s give the SI some rest about the 3D, we could have light casting or some other graphical effects but my biggest wish for FM2011 is to have a Match Engine that is perfectly translated in 3D moves, the ball bouncing on the players back 100 times per game or some other glitches seem more important than enhancing the graphics quality.

it would be better if the numbers could stay but i agree the gameplay is more important including the back-bouncing, 10-header midfield battles and fullbacks leaving through balls for the centre-halves when they cant get to them!

The engine is improving all the time tho!

as far as cosmetic improvements go, i would like to see non-capacity crowds being spaced out more realistically, i.e. bunched in groups rather than all the fans standing alone. It has been brought up before and now after playing a full season watching the same crowds in the same stadia think a bt of variety here could help and could be easily achieved...

Archived