one on ones

maybe its just me but it seems diificult to score a 1v1 opportunity in fm 2010.

you dont have to be a genius or fm addict or to watch real football more than once a year to realise that this is simply ridiculous.

i used to play cm 2000, 2001, 2002. cm 4, 2003/3004, fm 2005, 2006 and then i stopped. but i find the new changes in tactics pretty awesome. i started playing with juventus. i played 4-3-1-2 which is the best strategy for juve and my strikers were del piero, amauri, iaquinta and cavani. the whole point of my strategy was to exploit the middle and create 1v1 chances. after playing till january i realised that everything about my team was great. mean defense (0.25 goals per game), good midfield. except for the strikers who cant score when 1v1. never (or 95% of the times). so i restarted the game and bought guiseppe rossi and dzeko. same. now either del piero, amauri, rossi, dzeko, cavani and iaquinta are the worst strikers in the game, or all the keepers in serie a are godly, or there is sth wrong with the game.

its pretty clear there are WAY too many 1v1 opportunities coz the defenders cant mark and its clear 1v1s are not regarded as real chances coz players just as likely to score with their balls.

id really like a comment from si coz appart from that the game is good and i want to play it.

[

LOL!

Yes, it's true. I'm sick and tired of Oscar Cardozo and his immensely powerful shot being stop by unrealisticly fast saves. Nevermind the fact that goalkeepers from relegation cadidate teams act 20 times better than Kahn ever did - but my players far too often whack the ball directly at the goalkeeper. After a few crazy games including:

fcbayernvbielefeld.png

..I've decided to wait unti patch 9.3.

Bear in mind that this is with oscar Cardozo and David Villa spearheading my attack. Their goalie got a 8.5 rating or something.

Archived