10.2 save doesn't load on 10.0

Heya folks..

Because of the superkeeper/defensive bug (im not here to argue about that tho) , I have reinstalled my game to 10.0 last night. But there is a problem , my 10.2 save doesnt work/load on the older version of the game.

Is there anything I can do to load it on old version of the game? or do I have to wait until 0.3 patch to play with that save?

Thnx in advance

As I said it's not a topic to discuss about superkeeper/striker/defender bug :)

but , its not my tactics , its ME is not balanced good now. You cant blame a tactic that creates too many CCCs that saved by keepers (I'm not talking about only one on ones)

It's 99% tactic.

10.2 patch is muck more decent than 10.1 or 10.2.

We started our network game with 10.1 patch and moved on to 10.2. All the pluses and minuses of my and my friend's team stay the same: I'm playing counters with attacking mentality (classic tactics), my friend plays contain+attack (new tactics). All in all, after my conversion to classic (back on 10.1), I concede around 0.5 per match. My friend has 1.2 per match and huge problems with scoring, despite attacking mentality.

It's 99% tactic.

10.2 patch is muck more decent than 10.1 or 10.2.

We started our network game with 10.1 patch and moved on to 10.2. All the pluses and minuses of my and my friend's team stay the same: I'm playing counters with attacking mentality (classic tactics), my friend plays contain+attack (new tactics). All in all, after my conversion to classic (back on 10.1), I concede around 0.5 per match. My friend has 1.2 per match and huge problems with scoring, despite attacking mentality.

how can it be "bad tactics" when I creating more CCCs than normal? :) It's a pointed flaw on ME atm , and ppl still dont understand it :)

how can it be "bad tactics" when I creating more CCCs than normal? :) It's a pointed flaw on ME atm , and ppl still dont understand it :)

That's the point. We had it in previous incarnations of the game. Despite (or, rather, because of) the fact that you are controlling the ball 70% of time and have oodles of chances, your players loose control (turn on Joy Division at this point) and concentration while finishing their chances, while the opposing (and, naturally, defending) team gets used to defending, their keeper gets into game and they easily defend their goal.

And as a punishment you get one counter-attack and the keeper of your team, which almost fell asleep (had no practice over 80min) doesn't save you.

You should lure them out and crash them completely.

Archived