does database size affect on 2d match speed?

I know database size affects to normal game speed but does it affect also 2d match engine speed? My system is an old one with 512mb ram and 128mb graphic card, but matches weren't slow in my previous game (which patched with patch v1). Now I have a new season with v2 patch, and this one I wanted to open some players from east and south america (I guess there are 52.000 players in database), so there is not much difference in my normal game speed but the 2d match speed is annoyingly slow; I'm not watching the match, I'm looking at the sequence pictures of the match!

Is this problem about database or the new patch?

By the way, with just opening players from non-eu regions, like china or ghana, can we become a china manager or ghana manager? Or should we open the nation's league? I opened players from that regions just for this... I wish we could change the database setups while playing a season.

• 2 weeks later...

my RAM is 1.5gb (it was 512mb) now, my game accelerated but not 2d match screen, I still have the same problem. In my previous game (with patch 1) I was playing with a normal match speed with 512mb RAM. In-match tactic screen is fast, touchline menu is fast, everything is fast enough but marble footballer. I'm still looking at photos in match screen.

by the way, my game version is 10.2.0 93471(m.e. v822).

Archived