Bit wierld

Personally i am normally a championship manager man but my mate had this game so i though i would give it a go and i love it.

Ok ive started off as tottenham wasnt a great first season finihsed 4th no cups but hey i didnt use any tactic from this website.

Second season used the 3-5-2 tactie cnt remember who posted it but what a great tactic finished 2nd because of chelsea and got to the final of champions league and lost narrowly but anyways still no cups.

In the transfer season was looking for new young talents and ive came across a player with not name icon_eek.gif so i thought i would buy him he came from man u see if u can find him very good and only 16

Personally i am normally a championship manager man but my mate had this game so i though i would give it a go and i love it.

Ok ive started off as tottenham wasnt a great first season finihsed 4th no cups but hey i didnt use any tactic from this website.

Second season used the 3-5-2 tactie cnt remember who posted it but what a great tactic finished 2nd because of chelsea and got to the final of champions league and lost narrowly but anyways still no cups.

In the transfer season was looking for new young talents and ive came across a player with not name icon_eek.gif so i thought i would buy him he came from man u see if u can find him very good and only 16

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> ive came across a player with not name Eek so i thought i would buy him he came from man u see if u can find him very good and only 16 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you saying here? You can across a player with no name???

what?

My guess is that someone prob had a go at editing...allbeit unsuccessfully...

And we won't be able to find him as he is a regen...

That reminds me the regen system on psp is different isn't it cos instead of getting regenerated young players, there are newly generated young players popping up who are not based on a previous player but rather on his nation's average ability...

wow look at all the "..." i did...

Archived