Magnus Eikrem

This happend to me with Kyle Bartley at Arsenal to.

Sold him to Southend for free, while he was at loan at another club. Think this is why it happend, am thinking of buying him back, only to sell him again another time. (Wont cost me much...)

Was Eikrem on loan when he was sold?

I think you can delete a player if you are prepared to use a RTE. Never tried it myself, but I downloaded one out of curiosity one time to test it out on a game I don't play and have never since, and I'm sure I saw an option to do that.

Otherwise, I would imagine the fairest thing would be to try and keep him until he retires, or hope that he disappears.

I think in this case, the use of a RTE would be a fair option for everyone, even those that are dead against them.

Since there are 2 versions of him, you would only be deleting the one version I imagine.

Using a copy of a player in your team after you sold him to another team, is cheating in my opinion.

If you want to use this player, then go out and sign him again. But I would be against using the copy of the player.

The problem that this creates is that someone could use this bug with far more talented players. Guys like Fernando Torres or Cristiano Ronaldo. Loaning him to another club, then selling him, and keeping the copy, then potentially re-signing the original, and, if possible, having both versions in their team.

Can you imagine having 2 versions of Torres up front?

I think you can delete a player if you are prepared to use a RTE. Never tried it myself, but I downloaded one out of curiosity one time to test it out on a game I don't play and have never since, and I'm sure I saw an option to do that.

Otherwise, I would imagine the fairest thing would be to try and keep him until he retires, or hope that he disappears.

I think in this case, the use of a RTE would be a fair option for everyone, even those that are dead against them.

And how do i go about removing him with fmrte as ive had a look and cant see the delete player anywhere

Load the game using FM, then with FMRTE, then I think if you load the player screen in FM. Then using FMRTE go to the current screen, and if I recall correctly, there should be some options down the right hand side. I'm sure one of them is delete player.

Not 100% certain though, and I can't load it up at the moment to check.

Archived