getting ripped off as city

well i just resigned as middlesbrough boss and took over the city job and started building my squad, so i offer for johnson with 2 players from youth setup and im happy it gets all accepted.... then i get a news report saying IVE JUST PAYED 27 MIL COS OF FUTURE PAYOUT!

gfsg.jpg

this guy wont ever be worth this much in his whole career and yet my bank balance has taken a 30 mil hit for no dam reason

****ed off!

Always check your future addons, the reason this is £27m is because you had a 30% profit clause in his contract.

Do you have a screenie of the full deal?

ffsen.png

theres no way they should of taken 27 mil off me no matter how you look at it

if 27 mil is 30 percent then a 100 percent would be close to 100 mil which is ridiculous

In previous versions, if you p/ex a player, the previous club gets nothing. Not sure why this is so in this version.

Rule #1 - Always save your game before you conclude any deal.

well first of all its on a 3 month save so i dont have the temptation to reload and spoil my game secondly i shouldnt have to save it before every deal just incase the game decides to rip me off to the tune of 30 million

In previous versions, if you p/ex a player, the previous club gets nothing. Not sure why this is so in this version.

Rule #1 - Always save your game before you conclude any deal.

Was your asking price set really high on the youth player? On fm09 I had to pay a huge sell-on price for someone when I p/ex him and my asking price was £30m, and there was a 50% sell on clause.

im not too sure i pretty much sold him straight away as soon as i took over...

i was 80 mil in the red after signing fabregas messi torres and half my middlesborough team and the chairman injected 140 mil into the club :D

but yea i dont want it to happen again really as any club it was just lucky i was city this time

Archived