Keeper or Sweeper Keeper

I use it with my liverpool save....its really quite effective.....reina will always come to collect and cover up any balls my defnders miss and always tries to throw/kick the ball to initiate some sort of attack. :) However, don't use sweeper keeper for the sake of it, mine is specific to my personal tactic and some keepers may not have the neccessary attributes to ensure they are able to carry out the role correctly.

I use one. Occasionally it results in me conceeding a silly goal, but overall it does more good than harm.

Then again I do have top top keepers who have decent acceleration, and an attacking team that like to sit in the other team's half. So anything else wouldn't work out really.

Yes, I do.

:cool:

It works great, like having an extra defender.

You might have to fiddle with your defensive line depth if you're up against fast attackers, but it really is quite effective when you get the balance right.

I swore by mine in y FM09 save. It enabled me to push my D-line up really high and press the opposition in their half in the knowledge that my keeper would get to any long balls over the top. Was really the key factor in my whole tactic.

Now I'm lower league and I'd love to but I can't get a keeper with the acceleration and, critically, the anticipation/decision attributes that are most important ones.

I never used one , but I think if you have a good keeper with high anticipation and acc and high defensive line , sweeper keeper would be a good choice.

and add some good passing to taht keeper?

ahh , as a Besiktas fan , now I remember how I missed Oscar Cordoba :(

Archived