Number of coaches

Hi, I'm playing with Brøndby and doing well, but why am I only allowed to have 6 coaches combined (Goalkeeping, Fitness, Youth, 1.st Team Coach and normal coaches), when they had alot more than that at the start of the game (12), and is there any way to increase the number of coaches?

I'm having succes with my Brøndby team, I play Champions League every season and have won the Danish Premier Division often and my balance is double the size of the starting balance and still I'm only allowed to have 6 coaches instead of the starting 12 coaches.

Is there a way of getting more then the coachs the board let you hire, if a player retires in your team and turns into a staff you can alway hire him, I have hird almost 10 coaches this way, ok they are not the best in the world (sometimes) but could be a great help

It's down to money, success and reputation. Your going to be hampered by the poor league reputation even though you are playing Champions League Football. Those people being allowed 30 coaches are mainly in "big" leagues.

Six coaches isn't too bad. You can have a GK, Fitness, and then four other coaches. Ignore First Team and Youth Coaches, use general coaches. You don't need 5 star coaches they are generally a complete waste of money, 3 - 3.5 stars are more then good enough.

Archived