[FM10] The World Is My Oyster

Cardiovascular

Game Set-up

- Started with patch 10.2

- Large Database used.

- Leagues Loaded: Belgium, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Holland, Turkey and Argentina. All of these are loaded to the lowest possible league without edits except England which is loaded down to the CCL2 because I forgot. :o

Manager Set-up

- Sunday League Footballer experience, akin to numpty.

- Starting off unemployed and going for any job possible.

- My intentions are to go with the flow. I will play this game my way but will steal bits and bobs off of other people, as you do.

Career Summary

Season  |  Team  |  League (Country)  |  Position  |  Other Achievements

2009/10   Celano    Serie C2/B (ITA)       9th               -
2010/11   Celano    Serie C2/B (ITA)       1st        Champions, Serie C2 Super Cup winners
2011/12   Celano    Serie C1/B (ITA)       4th        Lost in play-off final

Trophy Cabinet

Season  |  Trophy           |   Team

2010/11   Serie C2/B Title     Celano
2010/11   Serie C2 Super Cup   Celano

*Credit to Saxonaitor for the title.

120px-Celano_FC_Olimpia_logo.png

The first team to give me a job offer were Celona after their manager was poached by Verona. Sitting 4th in Serie C2/B after 2 games seemed like they had had a promising start to the season, but alas, it was not to continue.

(Brief) History

Celano F.C. Olimpia is an Italian football club from Celano, Abruzzo. The club was founded in 1978, and has played Serie D/F in 2005/2006, ending it in second place, and successively reaching the Serie D playoff finals; therefore, Celano has played Serie C2 in 2006/2007.

Finances

Bank Balance: £1.09M

Transfer Budget: £217,000

Wage Budget: £15,000

Wage Bill: £12,144

Expectations

Media Prediction: 10th

Board Expectations: Mid-Table

2009/10 - Part One - October

The team was already out of the cup when I was appointed so the league was our main focus. This was the squad I inherited on the last day of August - I had little time to improve but I worked with what I had, my staff. The 'backroom advice' told me we lacked a good central midfielder and recommended I scout French attacking midfielder Pascal Stelletta and he was promptly signed following good reports.

Fixtures - Serie C2/B

vs. San Marino (H) - lost 4-3.

San Marino got quite lucky and I'm not trying to be big headed in my first match. An offside goal - which, when confronted by my 'outburst', the Italian FA remained silent - gave them a last gasp win. San Marino twice pegged us back after goals from Franzese and Palmiteri and given us the lead on two occasions. Graziano Villa popped up to give us the lead again, only for it to be cancelled out and thrown away by the offside goal. It's disappointing to take the lead so many times and still be pegged back but San Marino are one of the divisions better teams, so I guess that's the way to cookie crumbles.

vs. Sanguistese (A) - lost 2-0

Another disappointing performance against a team we're on par with. Bifini grabbed both of their goals and could've easily had a hat-trick, but a missed penalty came back to haunt him.

vs. Sangiovanesse (H) - won 2-0

Palmiteri pounced on a mistake at the back and gave us the advantage after two minutes. Things were made considerably easier when Tabacco saw red in extra time of the first half. Five minutes into the second half and Sebastián Lopéz popped up to open his account and score his first for Celano to seal the win.

vs. Lucchese (A) - 1-1 draw

After Palmiteri was taken off with a precautionary knocked, our chances looked bleak with all other strikers struggling for goals. However Lopéz stepped up in the 50th minute again (as he did in the previous match) to give us the lead. It looked the be heading towards a win but a late, late goal scored in the 4th minute of stoppage time proved to be the goal which would seal an undeserved point for Lucchese.

vs. Nocerina (A) - lost 2-0

Ianelli gave Nocerina the lead before half-time and their win was sealed just before full time in a game where we didn't even show up.

vs. Gubbio (H) - won 2-0

A very good game for us. It started when Bongiovanni (what a great name) gave us the lead in stoppage time of the first half and it was capped of when Villa (that's Graziano, not David) powered home a header before the hour mark.

vs. Carrarese (A) - 1-1 draw

Palmiteri gave us the lead with a 25 yard thunderbolt but it was cancelled out with 10 minutes to go after some below par defending.

vs. Pro Vasto (H) - lost 2-0

An acceptable loss here against the leaders of the league.

vs. Fano (A) - 1-1 draw

Once again, Palmiteri gave us the lead before half-time only for it to be pegged back just before the hour mark.

League table

Player of the Update

Gianluca Palmiteri

The stand-out star of this update has scored 9 in 14 goals and convinced me to pay £130,000 for him - he will be ours in January and looks like he could do a decent job for a Serie B side, let alone Serie C2/B.

2009/10 - Part One - October

The team was already out of the cup when I was appointed so the league was our main focus. This was the squad I inherited on the last day of August - I had little time to improve but I worked with what I had, my staff. The 'backroom advice' told me we lacked a good central midfielder and recommended I scout French attacking midfielder Pascal Stelletta and he was promptly signed following good reports.

Fixtures - Serie C2/B

vs. San Marino (H) - lost 4-3.

San Marino got quite lucky and I'm not trying to be big headed in my first match. An offside goal - which, when confronted by my 'outburst', the Italian FA remained silent - gave them a last gasp win. San Marino twice pegged us back after goals from Franzese and Palmiteri and given us the lead on two occasions. Graziano Villa popped up to give us the lead again, only for it to be cancelled out and thrown away by the offside goal. It's disappointing to take the lead so many times and still be pegged back but San Marino are one of the divisions better teams, so I guess that's the way to cookie crumbles.

vs. Sanguistese (A) - lost 2-0

Another disappointing performance against a team we're on par with. Bifini grabbed both of their goals and could've easily had a hat-trick, but a missed penalty came back to haunt him.

vs. Sangiovanesse (H) - won 2-0

Palmiteri pounced on a mistake at the back and gave us the advantage after two minutes. Things were made considerably easier when Tabacco saw red in extra time of the first half. Five minutes into the second half and Sebastián Lopéz popped up to open his account and score his first for Celano to seal the win.

vs. Lucchese (A) - 1-1 draw

After Palmiteri was taken off with a precautionary knocked, our chances looked bleak with all other strikers struggling for goals. However Lopéz stepped up in the 50th minute again (as he did in the previous match) to give us the lead. It looked the be heading towards a win but a late, late goal scored in the 4th minute of stoppage time proved to be the goal which would seal an undeserved point for Lucchese.

vs. Nocerina (A) - lost 2-0

Ianelli gave Nocerina the lead before half-time and their win was sealed just before full time in a game where we didn't even show up.

vs. Gubbio (H) - won 2-0

A very good game for us. It started when Bongiovanni (what a great name) gave us the lead in stoppage time of the first half and it was capped of when Villa (that's Graziano, not David) powered home a header before the hour mark.

vs. Carrarese (A) - 1-1 draw

Palmiteri gave us the lead with a 25 yard thunderbolt but it was cancelled out with 10 minutes to go after some below par defending.

vs. Pro Vasto (H) - lost 2-0

An acceptable loss here against the leaders of the league.

vs. Fano (A) - 1-1 draw

Once again, Palmiteri gave us the lead before half-time only for it to be pegged back just before the hour mark.

League table

Player of the Update

Gianluca Palmiteri

The stand-out star of this update has scored 9 in 14 goals and convinced me to pay £130,000 for him - he will be ours in January and looks like he could do a decent job for a Serie B side, let alone Serie C2/B.

Ter in this thread, Dafuge in the other ;)

KUTGW

2009/10 - Part Two

January

Fixtures - Serie C2/B

vs. Bellaria (H) - lost 1-0

We struggled against another of the top teams in division and were completely outplayed throughout the match - Stefano Crisci put us out of our misery just before the hour mark.

vs. Bassano (A) - lost 5-2

I really have no idea about what happened here; Bassano are second bottom yet they absolutely thrashed us. Palmiteri and Villa saved some of our blushes but not enough and we suffered the ultimate embarassment.

vs. Prato (H) - won 4-1

This was the Gianluca Palmiteri show but it was hosted by some shocking defending by the Prato lot at the back. Inside 15 minutes, they conceded two penalties, both of which were converted by Palmiteri. Basilico pulled a goal back for them and Alessandro Selvi saw red before Palmiteri pounced on another defensive error to extend our advantage in stoppage time of the first half. The second half was dominated by us but we fail to find the net again until there was three minutes left. Palmiteri rounded his man and smashed it home from 25 yards. A great goal to cap off a great day for him.

vs. Giacomense (H) - 1-1 draw

Caidi had given them the lead before their full back Marco Giorgi gave away a penalty on the hour mark. Up stepped Palmiteri and he made no mistake converting the spot kick.

vs. Sacilese (A) - lost 1-0

Once again, a penalty decided our fate (there's alot of them going round, eh?) and it was converted by Conte eight minutes after half-time.

vs. Italo (A) - lost 2-0

Against one of the better teams in the league, I didn't hope for much. Andrea Servi looped his header over our 'keeper just before half-time to score and own goal and any hopes we had were killed off by Ivan Buonocunto just after the half hour mark.

Transfers

The league fixtures are not finished yet, but it's the start of January so here are the transfers for this month. I spent time developing a new tactic and scouring the market for the right players. Federico Scoppa was the first to arrive and 'the saviour' as I blessed him (due to his arrival on Christmas Day) immediately stood out as the better defensive midfielder in the squad.

Gianluca Palmiteri was the next arrival - the loanee has been the highest transfer fee the club has ever paid at £130,000 but for some bizarre reason, his stats reset. His loan spell saw him score 12 goals in 15 appearances, a great record. A week later, Rafa Garcia arrived again to the strengthen the central midfielder position (the new tactic uses one CM, two DM and 3 attackers) and he cost us £16,000. Jan Hable arrived on loan as back-up and if the youngster impresses, we can poach him as his contract is expiring.

The final two arrivals were attackers; Boadu Maxwell Acosty came in on loan from Fiorentina to challenge for the first team place. Andrea Parentela was the final acquisition, cossting £26,000 from Alghero. The only outgoing transfer was Maikol Negro who went to our parent club Cisco for £35,000.

Yet More Fixtures - Serie C2/B

vs. Poggibonsi (A) - won 1-0

This was the big game that was make or break my season and the new tactic seemed to do alright. Palmiteri returned after a month out but it was Marasco who scored his first of the season after three minutes to give us a win.

vs. Colligiana (H) - won 4-3

This worried me slightly. Stelletta scored after 18 seconds, before their CB inadvertently turned a cross into his own net. Negro extended our advantage to three but then it was Dominic Tursi's turn to head in an own goal to give them some hope. However, Lopéz scored just before half-time to seemingly kill off the game. With 10 minutes to go, substitute Enrico Bianco grabbed a late brace to make us nervous for the last few minutes.

vs. San Marino (A) - 0-0 draw

A respectable draw gained against a good team - very pleased with this result.

vs. Sanguistese (H) - lost 1-0

Another difficult match against the third place team in this league, and a Loris Lorini penalty decided it in first half stoppage time.

vs. Sangiovannese (A) - lost 4-1

We fell apart in the second half. Acosty gave us the lead with his first goal after 43 seconds, but Sacenti and a Tabbaco penalty made it 2-1 to them at the break. Dierna scored in the 67th minute before Sacenti added his second, and their forth in the last minute of normal time.

Players of the the Update

Graziano Villa is in contention after some good form contributing both goals and assists. Dominic Tursi is also a good shout, having been solid at the back throughout except for one or two mistakes. But the standout performer has been Gianluca Palmiteri after 12 goals in 15 appearances. He's yet to find his feet since joining permanently but I'm sure he won't be long.

vs. Sangiovannese (A) - lost 4-1

We fell apart in the second half. Acosty gave us the lead with his first goal after 43 seconds, but Sacenti and a Tabbaco penalty made it 2-1 to them at the break. Dierna scored in the 67th minute before Sacenti added his second, and their forth in the last minute of normal time.

Sangio arn't that hard to beat Cardio, trust me! :D

Honoured that you used my title suggestion.

2009/10 - Part Three

End of Season

Fixtures - Serie C2/B

vs. Lucchese (H) - won 4-0

A sterling performance by the team today. Everybody did what was necessary; the defence kept them out, the midfield assisted both attack and defence and the strikers scored. Ok, one striker scored and the rest of the goals came from midfielders. Stelletta - who has finally found form - grabbed our first two goals, followed by Boada Acosty to send us in three goals up at the break. Barbetti completed the game for us with an effort from the edge of the box.

vs. Nocerina (H) - won 3-2

For 70 minutes, the boys played great. Stelletta opened the scoring, with Parentela doubling it ten minutes into the second half with his first for the club. Palmiteri ensured we had surely won with 20 minutes to go. Surely? We did win, as you can see but it was almost thrown away after Palumbo and Guarro scored to give us an edgy ten minutes. Thankfully, we held on and scored a victory over the eventual league winners.

vs. Carrarese (H) - won 2-1

Another good performance although I'm beginning to spot a pattern emerging with results. Stelletta gives us the lead inside five minutes and that lead is doubled by Parentela 50 minutes later, ten minutes after half-time. Carrarese ensure we have to sweat it out when Mazzina scores with just under half an hour left, but we hold on in the end.

vs. Gubbio (A) - lost 2-1

Jan Hable opens his account for the club with a screamer 13 minutes in, but that proves to be unlucky for us. In the second half, we are gubbed by Gubbio and end up losing 2-1 with a late goal being our downfall.

vs. Pro Vasto (A) - lost 2-0

A goal after 18 seconds gone and another with 15 minutes remaining proves to be the two that mean we lose out to our rivals.

vs. Fano (H) - win 3-1

A Podimani brace either side of half-time and a goal from Servi ensure we comfortably win the match having gone a goal down to Cristian Pazzi's free-kick. Another good home display.

vs. Bellaria (A) - lost 1-0

Another away game lost. 15 minutes was all it took for Bellaria to score and then they threw everything behind the ball as we threw everything towards it. We just could not pentrate the defence.

vs. Bassano (H) - won 2-0

Revenge extracted for the 5-2 thrashing we received earlier in the season. Pascal Stelletta keeps up his excellent form, and Palmiteri scores to give us a vital win.

vs. Prato (A) - won 3-0

Parentela scored before half-time and just as it looked like we were going in 1-0 up, Hable scored to extend our advantage. Palmiteri killed off any hopes for Prato with a good finish from the edge of the area.

vs. Itala (H) - won 4-1

Acosty and Palmiteri gave us a two goal advantage inside 25 minutes before Buonocunto pulled a goal for Itala. Acosty and Stelletta went onto make it 4-1 and ensure our safety \o/.

vs. Sacilese (H) - lost 3-2

Another disappointment away from, Palmiteri and Acosty had given us a two goal lead, however Mehdi Kabine grabbed a hat-trick - including a goal in the last minute - and we crashed out to a weaker team than ours.

vs. Giacomense (A) - lost 3-2

Boadu Acosty levelled for us twice before another penalty laid us to rest - but the main thing is we survived.

Key Players

Well, our main source of goals for the first half of the season was Gianluca Palmiteri as he scored 12 goals in 15 appearances. Post-January was a bit of a dry spell, he only managed 4 goals but he did turn into the provider for goals - 8 assists is excellent. With Palmiteri's drought, Boadu Maxwell Acosty turned into our source for goals, grabbing seven in 10 appearances.

Our midfield was solid from the second half of the season onwards, Jan Hable was excellent and I'll hopefully be able to sign him permanently next season. Rafa Garcia was also excellent and the more defensive player; hence no goals and only three assists. Finally, Pascal Stelletta settled in a found form, providing and scoring a few goals. Squad at the end of the season.

2010/11

Preview

After last year's dramatic finish where we finished one above where the media predicted us too, and the fact that we avoided relegation by a point, the board have decided we should be promoted this season. I would've hoped they would take all things into consideration, but evidently not.

Well, maybe they did because they handed me a new contract which would (hopefully) last until 2012. With the board chuffed about my decision to stay, the handed me budgets and the like.

Information

Balance: £688K

Season Budget: £71K

Wage Budget: £16K

Wage Bill: £15,543

Media Prediction: 8th

Promotion Odds: 33-1

Board Expectations: Promotion

My Expectations: Promotion

2009/10 Fans Player of the Year: Domenico Tursi

2010/11 - Part One

October

Transfers

Well, I was very busy in the market this year. Positions needed improving and players were needed full stop. If we were to meet the expectations of promotion, we needed better players to push harder. The first arrival was Jan Hable. The loanee from last season impressed and I jumped at the chance to poach the Czech youngster for free from Fiorentina. Liberato Filosa also arrived to help strengthen the defensive side of the team. My assistant recommended him and after good comments from our two new scouts, he was snapped up for £16,000 from Real Marcianise.

Acosty, the hero from last season, arrived on a season long loan from Fiorentina but has been kept out of the team so far. Still, he may get his chance and he can only hope to impress. Alvaro Novo had been without a club for nigh on three years, and he jumped at the chance to join us and become our first choice right winger for a season or two.

Nicola Lagnena was more than happy to join us from Cavese, but his owners were not so willing to let him go to someone in the same league. After some intense negotiations, he was brought in for £20,000, which was the sum half-way between the figures we both wanted to pay. Goran Maric was found by my scout floating about after Norwich released him. Goran joined, but has had limited opportunities due to Palmiteri doing well. Still, after fracturing a rib on his debut, he has made one more appearance and scored once. Our final acquisition was Daniele De Maria on a season long loan from Bari. He was originally signed as a centre back but has since taken over the left back position. Come the end of the season, I may make a bid for him. We shall see.

Fixtures

Serie C Cup

vs. Foligno (A) - won 2-1

The home side were heavy favourites going into this match so I really wasn't expecting too much.. when Palmiteri scored twice to send us two goals to the good, I knew this was going to be our day. Foligno's goal was a Fares Shammout own goal two minutes from time.

vs. Gubbio (H) - won 1-0

The only goal of the game came from Parentela just before half-time. Other than that, the game was quite boring and livened up slightly when tempers flared near the end. Rodrigue Boisfer saw red for the away team for a late challenge with just under ten minutes to go.

vs. Sanguistese (A) - lost 1-0

Another boring match, the only goal was scored by Pigini with under twenty minutes left. Goran Maric's debut ended with merely seconds left when he came off with fractured ribs.

vs. Perugia (H) - 0-0 draw

Yet again, a boring match. Nothing of note although I'm quite pleased we held our own against a side who are a division ahead of us. This puts us second and out of the competition which is a bit gutting considering other groups had two teams who qualified.

vs. Cisco (H) - 0-0 draw

Another boring match against our former parent club. Scoppa received a second yellow with 15 minutes to go so we were left clinging for a point.

vs. Aversa Normanna (A) - lost 1-0

A goal with 15 minutes remaining by Vicchiariello sealed our fate and we slumped to a defeat.

vs. Colligiana (H) - won 2-1

A stunning 25 yard goal by Lopéz and a close range header from Palmiteri ensure we were two goals to the good at half-time; Enrico Bianco ensured we had a nervy ten minutes trying to hold onto the lead, but we did to pick up our first win of the season.

vs. Viterbese (A) - won 4-0

3 amazing efforts from Palmiteri, Lopéz and Rafa Garcia from about 30 yards each seemed sent us crusing, and Lopéz grabbed a brace with a close range header to seal a great win.

vs. Cassino (H) - won 2-1

Another long range effort from Rafa Garcia gave us the lead; it took a deflection though which wrong-footed the 'keeper, so it went down as a Cagnazzo own goal. Negrini equalised for Cassino with just over 15 minutes played, but Palmiteri gave us the win just over half an hour gone.

vs. Montevarchi (A) - won 2-0

Another good win. Goran Maric open the scoring and his account for the club after Lopéz thread through a great ball for him. Rafa Garcia completed the scoring 10 minutes after half-time.

vs. Noicattaro (H) - won 3-1

We were three goals to the good by half-time. Palmiteri opened the scoring with a long range drive. That was doubled by a charging run and great finish by Stelletta, who then went onto cross for Novo to open his account for the club. They pulled a goal back before the half-hour mark, but we held on for the win.

vs. Sangiustese (A) - won 3-1

Sweet, sweet revenge. Lorini gave them the lead but Palmiteri pegged them back for us and we were level at half-time. We left it late, Lopéz scored with twenty minutes to go and then Rafa Garcia added another - yep, you guessed it. Another long range drive.

vs. Prato (H) - won 3-2

Novo was carried off after about a minute; this spelled bad news as we really didn't have a great right winger. Mascara is a decent back-up though. Seconds later, Mercurio gave Prato a shock lead, but Palmiteri scored twice before half-time to make sure we went in at half-time a goal ahead. He then scored again to complete his hat-trick before the hour mark. Vieri did score with 8 minutes to go with a rare chance but we were well in control by then and the win was wrapped up.

vs. Pro Vasto (A) - won 2-1

We topped our rivals who did well last year; this year though, they languished in the relegation play-off zone so far. A Lope brace - both screamers from 30 yards - ensured we were in control but Dimatera was keen to make us nervous, scoring once and almost scoring again inside the last ten minutes.

vs. Nuovo Campobasso ((H) - won 5-0

A fantastic win. Lopéz opened the scoring inside the first ten minutes - this was extended by a Palmiteri brace and a goal from Jan Hable to make it four-nil at half-time. Hable scored with little over ten minutes to go, and the game was ours. An excellent performance as we dominated with 23 shots compared to their 3.

Serie C2/B Table

Players of the Update

Well, if I could, I would list the whole team as they have been amazing so far. However, Sebastián Lopéz has been in magnificent form, banging goals in from left, right, centre and 30 yards out. He has been matched though by Palmiteri who has scored 12 in 14 as a lone striker. Rafa Garcia has also been excellent, cutting out all opposition attacks and chipping in with the occasional screamer.

Thanks Sam, and it's about time we did hit form!

2010/11 - Part Two

January

Fixtures - Serie C2/B

vs. Melfi (A) - lost 1-0

Brought back down to Earth with a bang - we tried but we just could not penetrate the Melfi's defence. A goal just before the hour was our downfall.

vs. Cavese (H) - 2-2 draw

A disappointing draw to say the least; we were all over Cavese after going a goal down - Palmiteri and Stelletta had given us a two-one lead but they equalized with two minutes to go and earned themselves an undeserved point.

vs. Avellini (A) - 1-1 draw

More points dropped again as we could not find the goal to kill them off and they pulled back level late on. Palmiteri had given us the lead with ten minutes to go but we failed to hold on.

vs. Gubbio (H) - won 3-0

Palmiteri gave us the lead after twenty minutes but we went in at half-time only one goal to the good. Lopéz extended the lead less than ten minutes into the second half, and the rout was completed by Palmiteri in the second minute of stoppage time.

vs. Isola Liri (A) - 2-2 draw.

What a lucky, undeserved point we earned here. We were a goal up at half-time thanks to Palmiteri, but they pegged us back immediately after the restart. A penalty given away by Sensi ensured they were two-one up going into the dying seconds and looked to be slumping to our second defeat when Fiorini inadvertently punched the ball into his own net to give us the point.

vs. Aversa Normanna - won 2-0

Both goals came with ten minutes go in the first half; Palmiteri was the first to smash it home from outside the area and Graziano Villa ended up sealing the win for us with a close range header deep into first half stoppage time.

vs. Juve Stabia (H) - won 4-0

This was the Palmiteri show; he had a hat-trick inside 20 minutes with two great goals and one poacher's effort. Luigi Rinaldi was given a straight red just before half-time and Juve Stabia's day was summed up when Fabbro turned the ball into his own net three minutes into the second half.

vs. Cisco (A) - 1-1 draw

Cisco took the lead after eleven minutes but Palmiteri scored just before half-time to equalise for us and, in the end, share the points quite fairly.

vs. Colligiana (A) - won 2-0

A solid win. Stelleta gave us the lead with one of his charge-through-defence-and-finish-off-team-move goals and Palmiteri sealed the win with a few minutes left.

vs. Viterbese (H) - won 4-1

A superb performance all round by the team, but especially Villa indivually. Novo gave us the lead inside two minutes and it all went better from there. Graziano Villa scored a rocket merely minutes later before extending his and our tally before half-time with a header. His day was completed when he scored from the spot to secure the victory and the match ball for himself.

vs. Cassino (A) - 0-0 draw

Points shared in an equal game really, we may have had the advantage but I'll settle for a point.

Players of the Update

As usual, Palmiteri has been in excellent form, scoring 23 in 25 appearances. He has been excellent throughout the season. Sebastián Lopéz has also been good - not as great as previous updates but great nonetheless. Daniele De Maria has been solid at left back and has convinced me to try and fork out cash to pay for a permanent switch for him. Podimani has also been a rock in defence also.

2010/11 - Part Three

End of Season

Fixtures - Serie C2/B

vs. Noicattaro (A) - lost 2-1

Sebastián Lopéz had put us a goal up with an absolute bullet from 30 yards at half-time, but we fell apart in the second half and Noicarrato deservedly (based on second half performance) won.

vs. Sanguistese (H) - 0-0 draw

Our first and only televised match of the season is an absolute borefest. We had more chance but both we and Sanguistese failed to convert any of them.

vs. Montevarchi (H) - won 4-0

Having gone in nil-nil at half-time, a stunning second half performance saw us kill off Montevarchi in every way. They conceded a penalty just two minutes into the second half and Palmiteri converted it as usual. Alvaro Novo grabbed a quick brace with each goal coming within three minutes of each other before Palmiteri rounded off the game with under 20 minutes to go.

vs. Prato (A) - won 2-1

Villa gave us the lead with a close range header from a corner after twenty minute and that was extended by Lopéz's effort from the edge of the area seven minutes later. Prato scored with 20 minutes to go and ensured nervy final minutes for us. We held on though to my delight.

vs. Pro Vasto (H) - won 2-1

A match versus our rivals and we won it quite convincingly despite going a goal down. Milan Gruijic gave them the lead, having latched onto a cross from the right to nod it home. When we earned a free-kick on the left, De Maria made a bursting run to the front post and looked gutted when the ball overlooked him. However, the rebound fell kindly for him to mash into the net for the equaliser. Novo won us the match with 25 minutes to go, curling an absolute beauty into the top corner.

vs. Nuovo Campobasso (A) - 1-1 draw

A disappointing draw to say the least. Not because we should've won, but we had 57% possession and made little chances. Villa gave us the lead before the half-time mark but went from hero to zero after half-time, conceding a penalty just minutes into the game. It was converted, losing us two points in the process.

vs. Melfi (H) - 0-0 draw

A match I knew was going to be difficult and it was. It was only made difficult by their 'keeper though as he kept out all of our efforts to keep Melfi in the race for the title.

vs. Cavese (A) - 0-0 draw

A match I can say we were probably lucky to take a point from. Completely outplayed and we have our defence to thank for keeping out every Cavese attempt.

vs. Gubbio (A) - won 2-1

All the action happened inside 20 minutes here - Gaggiotti gave them the lead with just seven minutes on the clock. We fought back though and Novo equalised to pull us out of a state of shock and from then on, the game was ours. The tricky Spaniard won us a penalty on the 18th minute, which was converted by Palmiteri to win us the match.

vs. Isola Liri (H) - won 2-0

A Palmiteri brace either side of half-time gives us all three points in a game we dominated from start to finish. This puts us back on top following our consecutive draws had thrown us off.

vs. Avellino (H) - 0-0 draw

A boring match where neither team deserved to win in all honesty. Thankfully, we're still on top following a lapse in concentration from teams below us.

vs. Juve Stabia (A) - won 2-0

It all came down to this. If we won, we were champions. And we are! Novo gave us a lead after ten minutes and we held on until five minutes to go, when Palmiteri sealed the win and our future in Serie C1! \o/

Final Serie C2/B Table

In the end, we put up a good fight and won by the massive margin of one point. By winning the Serie C2/B, we are put into the Serie C Cup which is competed by the winners of Divsion A, B and C.

Serie C Super Cup Fixtures

vs. Carrarese (H) - 1-1 draw

A difficult match and the points were shared evenly. Palmiteri had given us the lead with just over twenty minutes to go, but that was cancelled out merely three minutes later.

vs. Pergocrema (A) - won 4-2

Goals from Lopéz and Novo had given us what seemed like a comfortable advantage when we went in a half-time, despite them pulling a goal back just before the whistle. We fell at sleep for the first part of the second half though, and they pegged us back three minutes in. Thankfully, they woke up and Palmiteri fired us ahead just short of the hour mark, and Novo sealed the win late on to make sure we are the holders of the Serie C Super Cup.

The Best of the Best

We'll start off with our top scorer and I bet you've guessed who it was. Yes, Gianluca Palmiteri was probably our best player, amassing 31 goals over the course of the season, and even managing to set up 4. Alvaro Novo was definitely a great buy in my opinion, scoring 9 goals and setting up 7. All this was for free, I'm really happy with his performance this season. One wouldn't have thought he hadn't been playing football professionally for three years beforehand.

This update could not commence without the mention of Sebastián Lopéz. Despite trailing off towards the end of the season, the Argentinian was superb throughout with eleven goals and an astonishing 16 assists. An amazing season from him and I hope he'll be able to cut it wherever we end up next. Some of the defence need a mention; Nicola Lagnena was solid on the right and contributed four assists when he played. As was Daniele De Maria, and his fine performance caused me to stump up £18,000 for him. For the rest of the players, you can see how they did here.

2011/12

Preview

Following last season's 'brilliant,' 'unexpected' and 'legendary' promotion to Serie C1/B, the board have rewarded me with a budget of £35,000. Haven't they splashed out this year? Although they have upped my wage budget to a fair amount (probably to accomodate all the salary changes from promotion!) so I'll be scouring the market during the off season.

Interestingly, Yeovil approached me when their manager's contract expired. After a long, hard consideration, I told them there was no way I would ever leave Celano after gaining promotion with them. Of course, if the right job came along..

Information

Balance: £407K

Season Budget: £36.35K

Wage Budget: £26,500

Wage Bill: £26,069

Board Expectations

Serie C1/B: Mid-table (come on, we've just been promoted!)

Italian Cup: 'Learn from experience'

Serie C Cup: Reach the first round (we're automatically in the first round :cool:)

Predictions

Media: (15th/18)

Odds: 100-1

Me: Mid-table at least hopefully (safety first though!)

Sam - Palmiteri's value has gone up now that we've started playing but he's still only around the £60K mark.

dank - I agree with your Palmiteri statement and it's no problem; I enjoy sharing updates as much as you do reading them.

Nobby - Thanks very much.

2011/12 - Part One

October

Transfers

Daniele De Maria was the first to arrive, costing us £18,000. I reckon the money's well spent; the youngster is solid at the back on loan last year and hopefully he'll continue to do that on a permanent basis this time around. The second arrival of the new season was another central defender. Deniz Dogan had been released by Eintracht Braunschweig the previous year and was more than willing to join us. Experience as well as ability comes with Deniz.

Christian Jidayi was the next arrival on the last day of July, and the key thing for his arrival was his versatility. His ability to play anywhere across the back is astonishing and will definitely be useful in the forthcoming season. The following day, Mathias Coureur arrived and was an absolute bargain if I do say so myself. Valued at £1.2M, I was able to haggle it down to £20,000. Hopefully, he'll be 'worth it' (ie worth the majority of my budget) and will perform well.

Last minute deals were handed out too Milan Jirasek, Lorenzo Perfetti, Eddy Sidra and Przemyslaw Trytko. Out of these, Trytko and Jirasek are likely to be the first-teamer's but if others impress, they will have their chance..

Fixtures

Italian Cup First Qualifying Round

vs. Arezzo - lost 3-1 aet

With Palmiteri unfit, Goran Maric stepped up to fill his boots and the Serb put us a goal ahead on the 15th minute. We held this until their was just over 15 minutes to play when Biondi equalised for Arezzo. Jan Hable came off injured in stoppage time and this, coupled with an own goal by Davide Morello to put them a goal ahead in extra time, ensured it would be a bad day at the office for us. Bartolini sent Arezzo through with six minutes left.

Serie C1/B

vs. Spal (H) - won 1-0

Our first match in this new league and it goes very if I do say so myself. We completely outplayed Spal and only allowed them four shots altogether throughout the match. Lopéz claimed the glory of being the first person to score in this new era of Celano's history and Spal's day was wrapped up when Schiavon earned himself a second yellow with virtually no time remaining.

vs. Cassino (A) - lost 1-0

To say this was disappointing would be an understatement. We were all over Cassino and fully deserved a point at least, if not three. However it was not to be, and a penalty right on the half time whistle sealed our fate.

vs. Ternana (H) - 3-3 draw

A draw was probably fair although I didn't expect a high-scoring one like this. Concas gave Ternana the lead but this was cancelled out by Graziano Villa's close range header with minutes until half-time. Degano gave Ternana the lead again, but Palmiteri took just three minutes to get us back on terms after that. Once more, Ternana took the lead with little over five minutes left and looked to be heading for three points when Palmiteri popped up in the second of three minutes of added time to earn us a point.

vs. Virtus Lanciano (A) - lost 2-0

We had gone in at half-time still goalless and we were playing alright; attackingly we were poor but defensively solid. That turned to mush though and we conceded two goals - one a penalty - to lose ourselves the match.

vs. Foligno (A) - won 3-1

A game I expected us to get something out of, and we did. Trytko scored his first for the club and Palmiteri extended that inside twenty minutes, but Thierry (not Henry, just Thierry) pulled a goal back for them as we went in at half-time. Coureur scored his first for the club with a great goal from the edge of the area to seal the win for us.

vs. Varese (H) - won 2-0

Palmiteri wraps up three more point for us with two amazing goals - both from at least 30 yards and both flew into the top corner. Truly brilliant stuff from Palmiteri and he seems to be at home in this division.

vs. Crotone (A) - lost 2-0

Disappointing, but any hopes we had were killed off at half-time when they scored twice in two minutes.

vs. Valle del Giovenco (A) - won 2-1

At half-time, were a goal down thanks to a six minute strike from Benachour. We turned it around but we left it late and goals from Servi and Palmiteri with ten minutes remaining snatched us three points.

vs. Figline (H) - 1-1 draw

Points well shared against a team with a rather cool name. Coureur gave us the lead with 14 minutes to play but we were pegged back instantly from kick-off - caught out by the old 'switcheroo' which sent Sanni through to score. Nocenzi saw red in the second minute of stoppage time but by that time, it was too late to be able to take advantage of that.

vs. Pergocrema (H) - won 7-0

What a bloody performance! As soon as Trytko scored inside 40 seconds, I knew things were going to go well from there. At half-time, it was three-nil thanks to goals from Stelletta and Coureur. In the second, Stelletta completed his hat-trick and Coureur secured another to make it six. Servi got his name on the scoresheet but went back to defence and gave away a penalty to give Pergocrema the chance to salvage some dignity. Morello was having none of it and dived to his right to keep out the penalty and keep his clean sheet. A superb performance and Stelletta definitely scored his place in the starting line up for the next few weeks!

vs. Pro Vercelli (A) - lost 2-1

An acceptable loss against a good team. Corallo's effort just before the half-hour mark and a goal from Brazillian striker D'Acol in first half stoppage time made the game look bleak for us. Palmiteri pulled a goal back just short of the hour mark but try as we may, we could not find the equaliser.

Serie C1/B Table

More Fixtures - Serie C Cup

First Round - vs. Monzi (H) - won 2-1

A brace from Trytko either side of half-time gave us what looked like a solid two goal advantage but we came so close to throwing it away. Glombard pulled a goal back with six minutes to go and De Maria was the culprit as he gave away a penalty. Morello was on form though, and he confidently saved it to send us through.

Second Round - vs. Spezia (H) - won 2-1 aet

All the action was left until the last ten minutes. Spezia looked to have won it when Ballani scored with six minutes remaining but Stelletta was the hero, scoring deep into injury time to take the tie to extra time. When Trytko when clean through, he was gutted to miss but Coureur was there to tap home the trebound as send us through. We're in a group with Benevento and Novara where the team who is top of the group goes through. Fingers crossed it's us...

Players of the Update

Once again, Palmiteri is on form and has hit 7 in 13 so far, as well as providing five. Hopefully, he'll find his feet and be a wee bit more prolific in the next few months. Stelletta has been great as well, scoring at crucial points in some matches. Both Coureur and Trytko have been in excellent form and look like good buys.

2011/12 - Part Two

January

Fixtures - Serie C1/B

vs. Grosseto (H) - won 2-0

Palmiteri scored with seconds gone to give us a fantastic start and that was doubled after eight minutes when Margarita headed into his own net. That was game over, no more goals. The only down side to this match was an injury to Coureur which turned out to be a bruised rib thankfully.

vs. Sorrento (A) - won 1-0

Dominant game for us but we failed to convert our chances into goals. Our bacon was saved with eight minutes to go by Pascal Stelletta who scored from the edge of the area.

vs. Manfredonia (H) - won 3-1

With Manfredonia lingering around the relegation zone, I expected an easyish game. It came, but it didn't arrive until the second half. Napoli gave them in lead and at half-time, Manfredonia were a goal ahead but it was undeserved for them. We pulled ourselves together and a brace from Palmiteri within four minutes and a goal for Coureur secured a win.

vs. Verona (H) - won 2-0

A game where chances were limited for both sides. A Coureur goal with 15 minutes to go until half-time and a Palmiteri goal 20 minutes after secured a win against a difficult team.

vs. Lecco (A) - won 2-1

A Palmiteri penalty on the 13th minute proved to be lucky for us, and he doubled his tally and our lead on the 33rd minute. With four minutes to go, Ludi pulled a goal back but we held on throughout the second half to win.

vs. Sambonifacese (A) - lost 5-3

A crazy game where we probably deserved to at least get a point. Palmiteri put us ahead, but we were pegged back minutes later. Perfetti put us a goal up again, but that was pulled back just before half-time. Pietribasi put them ahead just after half-time, but we pulled it back two minutes later through Jirasek. However it was not too last, and two gaols in four minutes with 20 minutes to go ruined us. A late red card for Sambonifacese had no effect whatsoever and it ended with us losing 5-3.

vs. Spal (A) - 1-1 draw

A Palmiteri penalty two minutes into the second half looked to have given us momentum but we were pegged back less than ten minutes later by Spal ended the game and we shared the points.

vs. Cassino (H) - won 2-1

A goal for Cassino deep into first half injury time sortof knocked us but a brace from Stelletta in the second half won us the game.

vs. Ternana (A) - 2-2 draw

Palmiteri was injured for this game so it came down to Goran Maric, who has had his fall outs with the club recently, to step in. This he did, scoring twice to put us two-one up at the break after Ternana took the lead inside four minutes. That was pegged back soon after half-time by Russo the share the points.

Serie C1/B Table

Serie C Cup

As I mentioned, we were entered into a three team group with Benevento and Novara.

vs. Benevento (H) - won 1-0

The game where we had the advantage on home soil and we came away with valuable points. Perfetti scored from close range right on the half-time mark to secure them. In the other match (obviously on a different day), Benevento and Novara drew nil-nil.

vs. Novara - 2-2 draw

All we needed was a point, and all we got was a point. Ledesma and Morandi had seemingly given them a two-goal advantage at half-time until Palmiteri pulled one back deep into stoppage time. He went onto double both his and our tally to send us through with twenty minutes to go.

Key Players

It's the usual squad here. Gianluca Palmiteri has been in fantastic form as usual, hitting 17 goals in 22 and Mathias Coureur has been equally sensational with 10 assists. Lorenzo Perfetti has also been great with seven assists but has yet to score from a free-kick where he is a specialist in - I look forward to that. Both Pascal Stelletta and Trytko have been in very good form also, contributing goals and assists.

2011/12 - Part Three

End of Season

Fixtures - Serie C1/B

vs. Virtus Lanciano - 0-0 draw

A bore draw against the league leaders but it was pretty even throughout. Servi suffered an injury after 52 minutes which would leave him out for over a month.

vs. Foligno (H) - 1-1 draw

A lucky escape - an equaliser from Christian Jidayi in the 93rd minute earned us a point but in all honesty, we probably should've won this game. Deniz Dogan goes off injured in the 53rd minute to extend our injury worries.

vs. Varese (A) - won 2-0

A brace from Perfetti - none of those a free-kick sadly - won us this match, both either side of half-time. Maybe we were lucky not to concede as Varese had a few attempts on goal but we deserved the win.

vs. Crotone (H) - won 2-0

A Coureur goal just one minute and 40 seconds into the game gave us a fantastic start, and it was followed up by Stelletta's rocket from the edge of the area ended up securing the win just before half-time.

vs. Valle del Giovenco (H) - won 2-1

After a goalless first half, we came out ready to win and Jirasek gave us the lead three minutes into the second half. We were pegged back by Spinesi with fifteen minutes to go. As it looked to be heading for points shared, Jidayi popped up again to rescue the three points.

vs. Figline (A) - 0-0 draw

A game we really should have won but failed to take our chances. Very disappointing. No Palmiteri after he was injured in training and Goran Maric hurt himself during the match. This leaves us with a 17 year old youth product who has never played a game.

vs. Pergocrema (A) - 0-0 draw

Yet another game we should've won but didn't. Another disappointment.

vs. Pro Vercelli (H) - 0-0 draw

Third goalless draw in a row although this one was definitely more difficult than the previous two. Despite this, we probably should've score when Pro Vercelli were a man down for the last fifteen minutes of the game.

vs. Grosseto (A) - lost 1-0

We have now failed to score in 4 games, and we've been missing Palmiteri for four games. Disappointing loss and we're lucky not to drop out of the play-offs.

vs. Sorrento (H) - won 2-1

Two goals and a win, they are things I haven't seen in a while. Myrtaj opened the scoring for them, but Perfetti scored before half-time to equalise and send us in even at the break. A red card for Di Lallo on the hour mark made things easier but our only other goal, the winning one, came from Trytko with under ten minutes left. Palmiteri missed a penalty and the chance to end his recent goal drought sadly.

vs. Sambonifacese (H) - 1-1 draw

Trytko gave us the lead with just under half an hour played - we went in with this lead at half-time but this was cancelled out by Inutile with just over an hour played to share the points.

vs. Verona (A) - lost 2-1

Having gone in at half-time a goal to the good but two goals with 20 minutes to go from Caggiano killed off our hopes of a win and a point.

vs. Manfredonia (A) - 1-1 draw

Perfetti scored his first free-kick for us! An absolute stunning one at that from 30 yards with only two minutes played. This was cancelled out though with minutes remaining by Mendil with a close range header. Disappointing to say the least.

vs. Lecco (H) - 0-0 draw

What a bloody disappointment. Our form continues to dip as we dominate Lecco but fail to score. Once again, we don't have Palmiteri and struggle to hit the net. Still, we qualified for the play-offs despite our abysmal recent form.

Play-offs

Semi-Final

vs. Virtus Lanciano (H) - 1-1 draw

Portilla gave them a half-time advantage but Palmiteri got us back into the match with his first goal in a while. We should probably have scored more as we had more chances but I'm happy with a draw.

vs. Virtus Lanciano (A) - won 2-1

Palmiteri saves our bacon again. A goal inside 15 minutes gave us a good advantage but that was cancelled out on the half-hour mark. As we entered the final minutes of the game, we would have been going out on the higher league position ruling until Palmiteri scored deep into stoppage time.

Final

vs. Pro Vercelli (H) - lost 2-0

A disappointing loss on home soil. A Dominic Tursi own goal and a D'Acol header in the first half more or less sent us out.

vs. Pro Vercelli (A) - 3-3 draw

Anderson, and a D'Acol brace along with two goals from Palmiteri meant it was 3-2 at half-time. Not much more happened in the second half except Palmiteri completing his hat-trick and we lost the match 5-3 on aggregate.

Serie C1/B Table

Serie C Cup - Semi Final

vs. Crotone (A) - lost 3-1

A three-one loss almost kills off any hope we have of progressing. Coureur cancelled out Esteban's opener but Legati gave them the lead in stoppage time. It was completed with a late goal by Esteban to extend their advantage going into the second leg.

vs. Crotone (H) - 2-2 draw (Crotone win 5-3 on aggregate)

Crotone were two goals to the good at half-time thanks to Sanchez and Esteban. That was pegged back by a Palmiteri brace in the second half but it wasn't enough to win us the match.

Key Players

Once more, Gianluca Palmiteri was by far one of our best players despite his loss of form towards the end. He still managed to convert 25 goals for the season and set up eleven more so all in all, a good contribution from him. Mathias Coureur also had a great season as he contributed 9 goals and 16 assists to near rival Palmiteri this year. He looked like a great buy personally. On the other wing, Lorenzo Perfetti was magnificent, scoring and providing in numbers. It would be an injustice though if we didn't give someone at the back a mention - Christian Jidayi is the man to get the mention as he has been solid at the back throughout. Here is the rest of the squads stats.

2012/13

Preview

After last season's success (ie. staying up and challenging for the play-offs at the same time) the board have kindly decided to reward my hard work by lowering my wage budget so we are now over. They have kindly extended my transfer budget so whether I'll have to adjust them is another story, however we do have players leaving when their contracts run out so that should lower it considerably.

Finances are insecure. I'm not sure if that's my fault or down to the fact that Celano stadium is now under construction! The finances could be my fault but I'm going to blame it on the board, as you do. That's how good my board are, insecure finances and we still get a transfer budget.

Informatons

Bank Balance: £353K

Season Budget: £35K

Wage Budget: £23.5K

Wage Bill: £25.8K

Board Expectations

Serie C1/B: Challenge for title

Italian Cup: Second Qual Round

Serie C Cup: Second Round

Predictions

Media: 7th

Odds: 40-1

Me: Title challenge

• 4 weeks later...

2012/13

Part One

Transfers

This was one of our less active years in the market. Our successful first season in C1/B convinced me the squad was good enough so I aimed to improve some key areas. Our first arrival was Migjen Basha to provide cover and competition for the midfield position. The Albanian international had been released by Rimini following an unsuccessful first season where he only played 4 games. Cesár González was the second of four to arrive following a successful trial with us. He flies over from Argentina following his release from Olimpia.

That was it for outfield positions so onwards I ploughed for the goalkeeper spot. Morello is still good but at 33, I doubted he would be for much longer. Lorenzo Pacini became my first regen signing (I think?) and was slightly better than Morello currently. Still not satisfied, I raided Frosinone and parted with £18,000 for the services of Valerio Scarsella who is instantly first choice. And that rounds up my transfers.

Fixtures - August

Italian Cup

1st Round - vs. Vibonense (H) - 3-0 - Coureur, Trytko (2)

2nd Round - vs. Vicenza (A) - 0-3

Fixtures - Serie C1/B

vs. Gallipoli (A) - 0-1

vs. Grosseto (H) - 2-1 - Palmiteri, Jirasek

vs. Portosummaga (A) - 1-2 - Trytko

September

Serie C1/B

vs. Portosummaga (A) - 1-2 - Trytko

vs. Pro Patria (H) - 2-0 - Palmiteri, Coureur

vs. Legnano (A) - 2-1 - Palmiteri (2)

vs. Cassino (H) - 1-0 - Basha

vs. Potenza (A) - 0-1

October

Serie C1/B

vs. Varese (H) - 4-0 - Coureur (3), Stelletta

vs. Crotone (A) - 0-0

vs. Sorrento (H) - 1-0 - Perfetti

Serie C Cup

vs. Como (H) - 1-0 - Jirasek

vs. Perugia (A) - 3-1 - Trytko (2), Perfetti

League Table

Player of the Months

It's the usual suspects here. Gianluca Palmiteri has not had quite the start we're used to but has been brillaint nonetheless, assisting quite a fair bit to make up for his lack of goals. Deniz Dogan and Christian Jidayi have both been solid at the back, stopping out as much attacks as possible. And finally, our best player has probably been Mathias Coureur who bagged a memorable hat-trick.

• 2 weeks later...

Fixtures - November

Serie C1/B

vs. Valle del Giovenco (H) - 3-1 - Perfetti, Palmiteri, Tryrtko

vs. Sambonifacese (H) - 4-1 - Stelleta, Palmiteri x3

vs. Figline (H) - 2-1 - Trytko, Palmiteri

vs. Virtus Lanciano (A) - 2-2 - Palmiteri, Coureur

Serie C Cup Group Stage

vs. Sambonifacese (H) - 2-0 - Deniz Dogan, Palmiteri

December

Serie C1/B

vs. Foligno (H) - 4-1 - Perfetti x3, Palmiteri

vs. Spal (A) - 0-0

vs. Grosseto (A) - 1-1 - Jirasek

Serie C Cup Group Stage

vs. Potenza (A) - 2-0 - Jirasek, Gonzalez

January

Serie C1/B

vs. Ternana (H) - 2-1 - Palmiteri, Stelletta

vs. Gallipoli (H) - 3-1 - Coureur, Palmiteri, Jirasek

vs. Portosummaga (H) - 1-0 - Perfetti

League Table*

| Pos   | Inf   | Team               |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 2nd   |       | Celano             |       | 20    |   12  |   5   |   3   |   35  | 16    |   +19 | 41    |

Key Players

Has there ever been an update where I've not mentioned Gianluca Palmiteri? Don't think there has, and that won't be changing anytime soon if he keeps up current form. 15 goals and 8 assists in 23 makes him the first name on our team sheet at the moment. Lorenzo Perfetti has also been challenging for the accolade of 'first name on the team sheet' and has come mightily close; 6 goals is perfect for a left mid but the three assists are not so great. Still, he's done very well so far.

Mathias Coureur has also been in sensational form, if not better than Perfetti, with a grand total of seven goals and ten assists so far. He's been a key asset alongside Palmiteri this season and definitely a brilliant player.

*If this doesn't work, I apologise.

Archived