New Or OLD

New or old patch  

53 members have voted

1. 1. New or old patch

• New
    • Old

Just install it.

Old = For people who moan about not being able to win on the new patch, full of problems which SI sorted out.

New = Brilliant M.E. (Although people keep making up bugs), alot of the bugs and problems sorted, and a lot better all round to play!

New - it is made more realistic, but those used to older FM ways moan about it being too hard and full of bugs. I think there is a bit of an injury bug at Old Trafford ATM, and I'm sure Fulham will be moaning about the Super Goalies issue that football MUST sort out ASAP.

Not just because of the m.e. and regens (which are still pretty good), but also the ancillary aspects:

--Actually being told that a shortlisted player is being bought

--The interface fixes and changes

--And all the fixes for competition rules.

Just install it.

Old = For people who moan about not being able to win on the new patch, full of problems which SI sorted out.

New = Brilliant M.E. (Although people keep making up bugs), alot of the bugs and problems sorted, and a lot better all round to play!

10.1 for me. 10.2 fixes quite a few things but also makes the game worse in a few areas as well. Long shots in 10.1 were annoying, the one on one issue in 10.2 is even more annoying. I'd personally go back to 10.1 if I could.

See what I mean ;) People making up bugs puts others off.

10.2 :thup:

See what I mean ;) People making up bugs puts others off.

10.2 :thup:

Oh yeah, I'm probably also making up the game constantly freezing on the tactics screen when clicking on a player, or the fact that 3D engine is unplayable on a computer that run it perfectly on 10.1 :rolleyes:

Bet you are one of those who said there was nothing wrong with long shots in 10.1 ;)

Oh yeah, I'm probably also making up the game constantly freezing on the tactics screen when clicking on a player, or the fact that 3D engine is unplayable on a computer that run it perfectly on 10.1 :rolleyes:

Bet you are one of those who said there was nothing wrong with long shots in 10.1 ;)

LOL, no I did score a lot of long shots with De Rossi, but that was about it. Although a lot of my players took long shots, it was annoying but it happends.

I also have the freezing on tactics screen, like when you click on their shirt to bring up roles and attributes sorta thing?

I have never had any issues with the ME in 3D though, although my laptop is pretty high spec.

I just have never seen this magical one on one bug, Tommy Smith and John Utaka (who cannot finish to save their lives normally IRL) both score freely 1 on 1 in game. I also have a fair few saved, but again.. it happends.

Archived