Cant seem to win

I am a new player of fm and i am managing southampton fc. All off my pre seasons went well but now i can only win 2 games in every 10 or so matches and i dont know what i am doing wrong could somebody please write back with any suggestions to help me stop winning.

cheers;)

Check your players rating on the last 10 games; if all of them are performing well (6.7+ rating) then I think it may be the time to hire better players as it seems you lose anyway despite your players having good games. If you notice that only the defenders are having poor ratings then it can be because of bad defending in your tactics or your defenders just being not good enough, if you have just a few player underperforming then look if there isn’t any unhappiness behind that.

Check your players rating on the last 10 games; if all of them are performing well (6.7+ rating) then I think it may be the time to hire better players as it seems you lose anyway despite your players having good games. If you notice that only the defenders are having poor ratings then it can be because of bad defending in your tactics or your defenders just being not good enough, if you have just a few player underperforming then look if there isn’t any unhappiness behind that.

What he said

Archived