New Member with installation problems

Just bought fm2010 and it wont install on my laptop the disc just aint being read. All my other games are working fine just this one isnt. Dont really want to use stream can anyone think why it may not be working as this is my 2nd copy of said game.

Thanx

Absoloutely nothing happens. Its a dvd drive on my laptop runnin vista. sorry took my time but couldnt find my post lol

When you put the disc in do this:

Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Progams -> Add New Programs -> CD or Floppy

The installation process should start.

Still no joy installation isnt working. The game i found in my games folder refers to the steam copy im downloading. I tried to play it through the steam copy but it hasnt downloaded yet and when i clicked it i got error code d3dx9_41.dll which is to do with direct x so i downloaded the new update for that program but still when i insert the disc i get no response at all. Does anyone have any clue why this could be? Ty for all previous posts i have tried your suggestions but to no avail.

I'm running steam as well, got my version of FM10 for christmas, it installed fine via steam and i've had no problems, though i've not installed the game on a laptop.

How long did it take via steam? Its only 25 per cent so far after 90 mins tho i am using a mobile internet connection

Archived