My Fans had an opinion poll!

My fans had an opinion poll about me not playing a player...

Really!

I'm well and truly stunned by not only the fact that SI did put this much attention to detail into the game, but also what they truly thought!

mediah.jpg

So apparently 87% of my fans think I'm doing the wrong thing here eh?!

He struggles to comprehend how I could over look him when the team are in such desperate need!!!

Well, let's start off by having at look at his beastlyness which is making my fans rave about him. He's at the top, then the two players who are playing in the only position he even has half a chance of playing in are below.

leftsidea.jpg

Beastly right?!

I think MacLaren sums it up best:

whatabeast.jpg

But wait, maybe they have a point, maybe we're in such desperate need that I truly must give him a shot to try and save our season...

desperate.jpg

Well, I'm convinced! You're starting in the League Cup final, bugger keeping the same side out that demolished Tottenham 5-0 only a week ago, or maybe even the slightly modified side that beasted it's way past Metalist 4-0 midweek in the Champions League round of 16... Zarate and Taylor are quaking in their boots!

No sign of Portsmouth :(

They're chasing a playoff spot in the Championship. They were in a lot of trouble, but they're on the mend now.

What season are you in? The league table looks really really wrong.

2017-18... Yeah, it was really consistent, then 2 seasons ago things went a tad off.

did santa kick you in the head? it looks like he did..

He did, but I got him back good and proper. Let's just say, I'll be eating deer for a few months.

Speaking of my fans:

poll2w.jpg

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've convinced 1% of the undecided!

goal.jpg

My fans had an opinion poll about me not playing a player...

Really!

I'm well and truly stunned by not only the fact that SI did put this much attention to detail into the game, but also what they truly thought!

pic

So apparently 87% of my fans think I'm doing the wrong thing here eh?!

He struggles to comprehend how I could over look him when the team are in such desperate need!!!

Well, let's start off by having at look at his beastlyness which is making my fans rave about him. He's at the top, then the two players who are playing in the only position he even has half a chance of playing in are below.

pic2

Beastly right?!

I think MacLaren sums it up best:

pic3

But wait, maybe they have a point, maybe we're in such desperate need that I truly must give him a shot to try and save our season...

pic4

Well, I'm convinced! You're starting in the League Cup final, bugger keeping the same side out that demolished Tottenham 5-0 only a week ago, or maybe even the slightly modified side that beasted it's way past Metalist 4-0 midweek in the Champions League round of 16... Zarate and Taylor are quaking in their boots!

:D

[applause]

Superb delivery. Very funny post. :D:D:D

Archived