I love FM2010 but only one thing i need on MAC

... dear guys of SI ... i love this version ... of 2010 ... and with 10.2 patch ... on MAC seems is all ok. Only one thing i see we need ... in my opinion and i hope you could answer me ... is about ... graphic card.

I found impossible that with a MACBOOK PRO 17" ... with 2 graphic chipset where i use ... the .. Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT with 512MB and on PCIe bus, with 4GB RAM and running the game after closing some unused software and other ... i can't have more the 2 star and half.

I think there is a bit of work to do on that ... because i try all the thing i read on the forum but nothing better happened.

Then i hope you could answer me ... about that issue ... if you know and then if you are working on that ...

Please answer me ... i would like help you if possible to understand together this issue.

Sincerely Marchino on MAC

• Administrators

Make sure your graphics card drivers are updated (details can be found in the FAQ) and if it runs badly I suggest lowering the detail level in the preferences. Let us know how you get on, thanks.

Neil ... with the top level of MACBOOK PRO 17" i don't understand why i have to play with the low detail.

Apart that problem ... the game on MAC is perfect ... always we have ... less problem then PC ... and i would give to you and all SI my best compliment for the work.

I need that for a better play.

;-)

Sincerely

Marco

• SI Staff

The graphics setup you've described is better than the one i'm using on my home Mac which runs all detail settings fine. I'd suggest a couple of things if you are experiencing a jerky/lagging match engine:

Firstly close the game and delete the 'Sports Interactive' folder in the following locations:

User > Library > Preferences

User > Library > Caches

This may have made a difference, you can also sometimes get rid of the lags by quickly switching between windowed and full screen mode and then back again. Let me know if this helps :)

Archived