league with smaller number of teams?

tak

Hi, I want to start a new game but I am tired of 20-league teams. Two many games in the year, too many press conferences. Are there any leagues in Europe that have less teams? Does anyone know which league has the smallest number of teams?

scotland premier league has 12 teams, but then they still the same amount of games as england premierleague

i think ul find every league will roughly the same amount

if you dont like the conferences why set ass manager to attend them

it may hinder your hands on approach attirbute but, if you just do all the other little bits like praising players, n setting new training in backroom advice you should be able to get away with it

If I remember correctly Iceland has a hell of a short league.

The Úrvalsdeild karla is the premier division football league in Iceland. Because of the harsh winters in Iceland, it is generally played in the spring and summer (May to September). It is run by the Football Association of Iceland and is currently comprised by 12 clubs. UEFA currently ranks the league 37th in Europe.[1]. As of 27 April 2009 the Úrvalsdeild will be known as Pepsi-deildin (e. "The Pepsi League") after KSÍ and Ölgerðin (The producers of Pepsi in Iceland) signed a three year sponsorship contract[2].

The top division consists of 12 clubs. Each club faces every other club twice during the season, once at home and once away. At the end of each season, the bottom two clubs are automatically relegated to the second level of the Icelandic league system, the 1. deild karla (First Division), with the top two clubs of the 1. deild karla automatically promoted to the Úrvalsdeild.

For the first time in the competition's history, the 2008 season saw 12 teams compete in the premier division, a part of KSI Football Association of Iceland attempt to strengthen Icelandic football. Therefore only one team were relegated in the 2007 season and three clubs were promoted from the 1. deild karla (First Division)

KR hold the most titles, 24. Valur is next with 20, and ÍA and Fram follow with 18 each. The current champions of Iceland are FH.

Yeah, league games limited due to weather conditions. :)

Finland and Iceland's top flights are the shortest leagues in Europe as far as I know.

Finland - 26 games/season - 14 teams.

Iceland - 22 games/season - 12 teams.

Edit: In the Swiss league, don't teams play each other 4 times? I remember it having 38 games per season.

Archived