keycode for 2009

Hi there guys i was bought fm2009 for xmas brand new sealed from play.com but the key code wont work ive even checked it on football manager website and it is saying it has expired any ideas what i can do to resolve this please.

I know im a year behind with it all used to buy fm the day it came out but times are hard and am a year behind gutted i cant get it working any advice would be really appreciated

Many thanks

Jay:confused:

Go and buy the game :(

if you wernt so quick to give people stick you would realise he probably DOES have the game

The activation servers were shut a few months ago i think there is a patch to get round this but you will need the disc in the drive when playing

*EDIT* doh top of the page patch 9.3.1 will sort activation out for you

if you wernt so quick to give people stick you would realise he probably DOES have the game

The activation servers were shut a few months ago i think there is a patch to get round this but you will need the disc in the drive when playing

*EDIT* doh top of the page patch 9.3.1 will sort activation out for you

thanks very much for your help mate its good to know theres some decent folk out there still i love fm but ive never been very good with computers really so when things like this happen i get a bit stuck im gonna give your theory a shot ill let you know how i get on

Many thanks again and happy new year too you

Jay:):)

thanks very much for your help mate its good to know theres some decent folk out there still i love fm but ive never been very good with computers really so when things like this happen i get a bit stuck im gonna give your theory a shot ill let you know how i get on

Many thanks again and happy new year too you

Jay:):)

hi again i told you i wasnt very good at this ive downloaded the patch but now when i try to load fm2009 it wont load its saying failed to set up graphics exe???

Any ideas sorry to bother you again

hi again i told you i wasnt very good at this ive downloaded the patch but now when i try to load fm2009 it wont load its saying failed to set up graphics exe???

Any ideas sorry to bother you again

Check the FAQ thread and there are some fixes for this error message in there

I was starting to get worried... I waited 8 months to play fm 2009 and when i tried to play it, the keycode that came with the game didn't work. The game was bought in Portugal but I live in Brazil now and the phone number that was given when I tried to activate the game is from the Eletrical Company of Brazil!

Since I called, I asked if they knew any way to solve my problem:D

Archived