Main players screen??? It's pretty unorganized

I just started playin FM10.

When I click on my team and it goes to the players/squad screen, I'm having trouble organizing the players.

In FM09 and 08, if I wanted a player to be in my reserves or youth team and I would change them to that then they would be place in the category and would be taken away from my Senior squads screen.

I a bit annoying looking at like 40 guys on that main screen when there are only about 18 that are a part of my senior squad. Plus I have to look in bright red "INE" right next to their name.

It's just distracting and definitely a lot less organized than previous years

Is there something i'm missing? Can I change this??

You can customise your view.

Views > Custom > Customise current view

Although your customised view may view to the default one from time to time. Sometime that SI is supposedly aware of, and hopefully will be fixed in the next patch.

Unwanted players, you can just send to the reserves or make them available for reserves (still part of the 1st team in this case).

I don't think the squad screen is really any different from previous years other than the fact that you can now customise it.

You can still move a player from the first team to the reserves but if you have the filters set to show first and reserve team players then that player will still be listed.

You can also filter out the INE by selecting filters and then hiding unavailable players.

I think you're complaining, here, before you've examined the options. Don't shoot the horse before you have the vet check it.

Archived