Left over Transfer Budget doesnt add on to next season?

I had 15 million spare from a previous season, and was given 27 million for the oncoming season. Expecting (15+27) 42 million to spend, i actually only have 27

My question is, had i have spent the 15 million, would i still be given 27, or does it take into account having spare in the bank, ie i would only have been given (27-15) 12 million had i not have had 15 spare?

Hope this makes sense ;)

you would have gotten the full 27 even if you had been at zero, at least thats what i think happens in my games. usually if my budget was at say 20 mil and i spent it all it would say something like "the board has upped your budget to 25 mil" and then id have the ful 25 mil to spend again

i'm not sure it works like that. i'd guess that it's £12m that you would get if you spend the £15m, since presumably the club gauges it's budget based on it's financial situation at the start of the next season, so if the balance's £15m lesser off....the following budget would probably involve £15m less to calculate from

The board w will work out your transfer budget, based on the finances of the club at the end of the season. They will include any unused transfer budget in their calculations but there is no guarantee that any or all of it will be included as they may have other plans for it. There is nothing to be gained by spending it just for the sake of it because for sure you wont get the same budget next season

Archived