What is your favourite division?

i must league 1 aswell as i'm a luton town supporter and it makes it more of a challange as there is hardly any players in the squad. i also like playing in the confrence as the teams are nearly so alike which makes it really intresting.

MLS. Right now it's a little too buggy to play in FM. But the funky player rules and the relative parity among teams makes it fun to play.

Also like the Irish Premier Division and the lower levels of the English structure. Back in FM07, I also played in the top Russian league for two seasons, which was quite interesting.

Mexican first division or MLS, coz they have playoffs to find a champion and that can make things very exciting, you could have a mediocre season and danger of losing your job but still qualify for the playoffs and win it all!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humber:

Mexican first division or MLS, coz they have playoffs to find a champion and that can make things very exciting, you could have a mediocre season and danger of losing your job but still qualify for the playoffs and win it all! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

plus I forgot to say the level between the clubs is also very even so anything can happen and it usually does!

The Premiership is more competetive on 08' with Pompey, Everton, Aston Villa, Newcastle, West Ham all looking for europe.

The top league in Italy is my favourite, just for the history of the game, the clubs and the rivalries.

Second place goes to Austria, where my beloved Seekirchen enjoyed success in 07. icon_smile.gif

For me has to be the Blue square south :D funny its that becuase i hate the BSN...

following the BSS i dont like the BSP but i like league two , one and the championship i genrally only enjoy the premiership when im liverpool...

My second fabourite is German second devision, the first is ok..

then both dutch leagues alot

errm yeah there my favs...

although i want to try scotland soon..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PMLF:

Any of the Brazilian divisions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd agree with that, I really enjoyed the madness that is the Brazilian 3rd division.

Italy C1 can be a real nightmare at times. There are usually 2-3 teams who are in with a shot at automatic promotion, plus another 3-4 with realistic Playoff chances. And there's always one or two utterly hopeless teams you can rely on to be dreadful for 95% of the season but get an improbable win against a title contender. But most importantly, if you get your tactics right - regardless of how good your players are - you can be successful.

So it really is an absurdly entertaining division (or two). Even when you're regretting ever managing a club there.

Archived